PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Iowa: Ron Paul's Payday Today - Post your confirmations

skolwulf
01-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Attack of the Talking Head Continues at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xxs6-JKb6E

Don't forget that Ron Paul has one of the biggest War Chests and is positioned very well for a protracted fight in a large field - the prefect storm that is still brewing in our favor. We must continue to support the official campaign and the grassroots machine.

Post your donation confirmations in this thread showing your continued support for Ron Paul beyond Iowa. We still have 49 more battles to fight and then a big war, no time to rest now.

skolwulf
01-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Mr. Troy Fisher,

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T312547-109218254

drexhex
01-04-2008, 06:23 AM
BUMPITY BUMP

(BTW: Whoever I stole "Bumpity bump" from: I hate you. I've had something in my head the past few days where it's someone going "something-opity something-op" and I couldn't figure out what it was or where it's from. Turns out it's from Freddie Got Fingered, which I haven't seen since it came out. Took me forever to find it. It was clopity clop.

Macon, GA
01-04-2008, 06:25 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $20.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
Done earlier this morning:

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

pacelli
01-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Thank you for your generous donation of $30.00!

thehittgirl
01-04-2008, 06:45 AM
I :eek: when I saw Huck is kickin our arses in funds. I didn't give much, but I'm a good wife and usually check before I spend-lol. I didn't this time(though I'm sure he doesn't mind). So we'll give more later.

Thank you very much for your donation of $10.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paulís candidacy.

Your confirmation number:
T312829-109242504