PDA

View Full Version : Damn Chuck Norris!!!

iiguns
01-03-2008, 11:05 PM
I wish I could kick his A$$. But I know he would Dog me:( Any one know karate?:D

Joe3113
01-03-2008, 11:05 PM
If people in Iowa respond to a Norris endorsement they really are brain-dead hicks

slamhead
01-03-2008, 11:07 PM
I wish I could kick his A$$. But I know he would Dog me:( Any one know karate?:D

I got a story about Chuck Norris...I used to date a girl. She and her friend used to meet Chuck and his buddy down on his buddies Yacht in New Port Beach. All while little Christian Chucky was married.

Never mind.Irrelevant now. He divorced the woman he was married to back in 1988

From Wiki
After 30 years of marriage, Norris and Holechek divorced in 1988.

Azprint
01-03-2008, 11:07 PM
If people in Iowa respond to a Norris endorsement they really are brain-dead hicks

Somehow, that is exactly what I think about them right now >.>

P.S. Sorry Iowans.

Joe3113
01-03-2008, 11:08 PM
I got a story about Chuck Norris...I used to date a girl. She and her friend used to meet Chuck and his buddy down on his buddies Yacht in New Port Beach. All while little Christian Chucky was married.

evidence?

iiguns
01-03-2008, 11:09 PM

Lmao.... We need someone to hate;) I think The peeps in Iowa are big Texas Ranger fans:D

Bloody Holly
01-03-2008, 11:12 PM
I knew someone who did a show with Chuck Norris and Chuck has a height complex and was pissed off that the other person was taller than him.

Poor Chuck :(

slamhead
01-03-2008, 11:12 PM
evidence?

Will send PM.

wolv275
01-03-2008, 11:13 PM
i know the huck did well in Iowa, but he did place most of his eggs in one basket, its all uphill for him right now with the rest of the country not buying his religious platform. Most seem to be on a downer right now with the exception of mccain, huck and paul, but i doubt mccain can come back, and i dont believe the huck can maintain his numbers in the less religious states...

My prediction will be mccain/huck ticket for them to ride it out, with paul being a thorn on their side the whole time and win it. romney and julianne ? maybe they will join up?