PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions for great idea!

carla8478
01-03-2008, 11:03 PM
My sister just had a great idea. You know how everyone loves to circulate funny joke emails right? And how people do spoof's off of David Letterman's Top Ten Lists? Well she suggested writing one for Ron Paul and sending it out. People love a good laugh so we would gain 3 advantages. 1)If the email is really funny, people probably won't be bashful about passing it along. People will pass along a joke email when at the same time they're too shy to talk about politics. 2)If the email is cute and funny people will associate Ron Paul with the positive feeling they got by laughing their butts off. 3)We're trying to reach more than just the internet demographic and a lot of people who aren't so internet savvy still have the basic skill of being able to check their email.

My sister has suggested one already and I'm looking for more contributions.

TOP TEN REASONS TO VOTE FOR RON PAUL:

- He is an obstetrician, so if you ever go into labor at the White House you know you'll be taken care of.

Others I've thought of:

- He was flight surgeon, so if you ever go into labor on Air Force One he can deliver your baby
- We called and called and called and just couldn't get a hold of George Washington

I'm not the funniest person so mine are just so so, but I have seen some really creative slogans for bumper stickers on this site so I'm hoping you guys can some up with some really great top ten reasons.

The top tens are meant to be funny and not serious, at the bottom of the email I will put something about, "Seriously, check Ron Paul out at www.RonPaul2008.com and find out about the really great reasons to vote for Ron Paul."

Respond with your suggestions.

Thanks,
Carla

carla8478
01-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Here are some others I thought of:

- Because there's just something sexy about a man on a tractor. (No offense Mrs. Paul :) )
- Because I'm dying for some of those great fish sticks of Mrs. Paul's
- Because a man with 5 children and 17 grandchildren already knows how to run a nation
-Because all those other guys' names are too complicated. I'm overworked, underpaid, and tired, but I can remember Ron Paul.
-Because many of the past generation presidents haven't had more than 2 syllables in their last name. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson. We've got a great pattern going, why break it?

Again, mine are not the best, what can you guys come up with?