PDA

View Full Version : The Real Story: 5th place = NH FOX DEBATE!

StrikerV
01-03-2008, 10:42 PM
So ok... we arent serious enough in polls? How about beating RUDY! Haha MSM. Give us that 5th spot in the NH FOX DEBATE!

JaredR26
01-03-2008, 10:46 PM
Rudy is polling nationally much higher than RP. There's no reason to exclude RP over Guliani.

If you ignore fundraising, online polls, and non-ames straw polls the top five candidates are: Huckabee/Romney, Guliani, McCain, Thompson. Given that they can justify their exclusion of RP using that criteria, I'm sure they will exclude him.

Revolution9
01-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Rudy is polling nationally much higher than RP. There's no reason to exclude RP over Guliani.

If you ignore fundraising, online polls, and non-ames straw polls the top five candidates are: Huckabee/Romney, Guliani, McCain, Thompson. Given that they can justify their exclusion of RP using that criteria, I'm sure they will exclude him.

Pure troll meat here folks. Feast away. We already ate his breakfast and spat it out for lack of originality. Typical playbook gambit runner here.. take your shiots and be done with this clown.

HTH
Randy

Mark
01-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Their EXCUSE was "polling less than double digits" in POLLS!

WE JUST CAME WITHIN 3% OF THIRD PLACE FINISHING WITH 10% - DOUBLE DIGITS!!

IN A REAL ELECTION - NOT A "POLL"!

They HAVE no excuse NOW!

stevedasbach
01-03-2008, 11:25 PM

You also have to ignore the results of the Iowa caucuses.

itsnobody
01-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Yeah it's all over, I wouldn't be surprised if more people decided to exclude Ron Paul

nullvalu
01-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Yeah it's all over, I wouldn't be surprised if more people decided to exclude Ron Paul

Somebody ban this useless POS quitter.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Who cares about that???????

Get ready for a third party run.

itsnobody
01-03-2008, 11:31 PM

This is just wishful thinking, it's all over, Ron Paul won't run as a 3rd party candidate, the reason he doesn't absolutely say it is because he's not an absolutist

nullvalu
01-03-2008, 11:31 PM

Ron doesn't stand a chance in a 3rd party run. Nobody does. Please stop acting like a troll and trying to upset people.

Naraku
01-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Bloomberg does but that's because he's a camera-loving globalist centro-fascist.

Grandson of Liberty
01-03-2008, 11:37 PM
"This message is hidden because itsnobody is on your ignore list."

"itsnobody" is such an appropriate name.

SeanEdwards
01-03-2008, 11:43 PM
This is just wishful thinking, it's all over, Ron Paul won't run as a 3rd party candidate, the reason he doesn't absolutely say it is because he's not an absolutist

I can absolutely say say that you are an absolute sad sack lamer. You don't need to be posting this negative drama queen bullcrap. If you feel like trashing Paul over the Iowa results, just keep your opinion to yourself.

nc4rp
01-03-2008, 11:45 PM
wolf blitzer just gave a rather positivr blurb about Paul. mentioned how he beat rudy. said 'he will be a factor.'