PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think a DVD bomb / more canvassing is needed?

grunt
01-03-2008, 10:39 PM
From what I am ready, people felt like those voting in Iowa had still not largely heard Ron Paul's positions. In my area, people completely miss the boat on realizing that there is any financial crisis looming. My personal plant for my area is to burn tons of DVDs with effective Youtube videos (such as the GAO Comptroller's explanation of how doomed we really are). I also plan to burn AudioCDs for those that won't spend the time to watch the DVD but still have to commute. I also plan to canvass with these items/slim jims to get the issues out there.

The biggest problem is people don't see the Financial Problem as a big issue. For some reason most people know Paul's Iraq War position in my area (and most disagree)

hawks4ronpaul
01-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Yes, MSM-watching babyboomers and retirees dominate this election.

They even read newspapers instead of watching YouTube.

They need DVDs that can be anti-tax or anti-war but must kill the "can't win" and radical/extremist accusations (without acknowledging the accusations, not "they call him kook but," rather, "And even if you don't agree with him on every issue, you can trust").

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

newmedia4ron
01-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Put some relationships on the line. Stress to close apathetic friends/family how much this means to you (Its not like you're lying you're here right). All your asking is for one day of their time.

How many times have they dragged you to bad films and such. They owe you.

(If they agree to do it for you make sure they are registered and make sure you drag them the to the polling place when the time comes)

If every NH Ron Paul supporter brought 3 people into the primary who were never going to vote for anyone in the first place, we QUADRUPLE OUR EXPECTED TURNOUT!

Lets get this viral. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3.....

Note:I'm not saying to to try and convert your 100% neocon father or your 100% liberal activist sister. Everyone has family members or friends that are apathetic and might do this one time only thing because you show them how important this is to you.

Bring the waterworks if you have to.
Promise them a huge party or something, we can do this!

Make viral. Repost. Repost. Repost.

Scott Wilson
01-03-2008, 10:52 PM
From what I am ready, people felt like those voting in Iowa had still not largely heard Ron Paul's positions. In my area, people completely miss the boat on realizing that there is any financial crisis looming. My personal plant for my area is to burn tons of DVDs with effective Youtube videos (such as the GAO Comptroller's explanation of how doomed we really are). I also plan to burn AudioCDs for those that won't spend the time to watch the DVD but still have to commute. I also plan to canvass with these items/slim jims to get the issues out there.

The biggest problem is people don't see the Financial Problem as a big issue. For some reason most people know Paul's Iraq War position in my area (and most disagree)

YES!

Scott Wilson
01-03-2008, 11:05 PM
,h