PDA

View Full Version : Why We Are In A Good Position

emeriste
01-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Like many people I was hoping to do a little better but everyone should take a breath and think about this for a second. We started out from NOTHING and now we scored double digits. Don't forget this is a NATIONAL election. Ron Paul was not running for governor of Iowa. For practical purposes we did effectively as well as McCain or Thompon, both of whom started out far ahead of us! And best of all, since Huckabee won in Iowa, now, even if Romney or McCain win NH, all we have to do is beat Huckabee and WE HAVE ALL THE MOMENTUM in a national race where no one is a clear front runner!

Reasons to have great hope:

(1) We started from zero and have fought our way to double digits.

(2) Iowa is an irrelevant state filled with backward hicks on bible-crack.

(3) Next stop New Hampshire, the Live Free or Die state.

(4) With Huckabee winning Iowa we need only beat Huckabee in NH to shock the world in a brand new race where no one has won more than one state!

If any of these bullet points bring you some encouragement please spread them far and wide! Above all fight harder and show your resolve. Let no one say that we did not give all we had to win back our country and certainly not when we have so much positive in our favor.

www.WeLoveFreedom.com

newmedia4ron
01-03-2008, 10:32 PM
We still are. We got money and now if we get top 3 or better in NH it will be a shocker. But lets all do serious work no more online crap.

TruckinMike
01-03-2008, 10:51 PM
hey genius --

How many Christians you are going to garner with this statement --

(2) Iowa is an irrelevant state filled with backward hicks on bible-crack.

I'll answer that for you. NONE.

Lets try something different --

(2) Iowa is an irrelevant state filled with backwards hicks and dumbass atheists.

Ok, now lets analyze this.

-- I might have offended hicks, but most hicks don't recognize they are hicks. -- So no harm done here.

-- The dumbass atheists however might be a bit po'ed. Ok, I may have offended them, thus I should refrain from making derogatory comments about any group, ethnicity, or group from a particular geographical location.

Its all about sells. This forum as of 10:53pm has 1893 guests lurking around -- and reading these posts.

How many do you think you have pissed off?

TMIKE

newmedia4ron
01-03-2008, 10:55 PM
hey genius --

I'll answer that for you. NONE.

Lets try something different --

(2) Iowa is an irrelevant state filled with backwards hicks and dumbass atheists.

Ok, now lets analyze this.

-- I might have offended hicks, but most hicks don't recognize they are hicks. -- So no harm done here.

-- The dumbass atheists however might be a bit po'ed. Ok, I may have offended them, thus I should refrain from making derogatory comments about any group, ethnicity, or group from a particular geographical location.

Its all about sells. This forum as of 10:53pm has 1893 guests lurking around -- and reading these posts.

TMIKE

*GROUP HUG*

lets not take our frustration out on each other.

emeriste
01-03-2008, 11:05 PM
hey genius --

TMIKE

Read more carefully. I never said anything against Christians. I myself am Christian. My commentary is a reflection of the extremely thoughtless fundamentalists whose ability to be manipulated has brought such wonderful things as two Bush terms and Mike Huckabee.

Those people are not available voters because being a Ron Paul supporter means quite a good deal of self-education. In order to support Ron Paul we have to learn a fair amount about economics, monetary policy, and the constitution. Meanwhile the typical Thompson or Huckabee supporter will tell you they voted for a guy they "cood go fishin' with".

In case you didn't catch it, I myself am a Christian and I'm sure I didn't offend any of Ron Paul's base, Christian or not, because the Ron Paul base consists entirely of people who are capable of thinking for themselves.

www.WeLoveFreedom.com

Joe3113
01-03-2008, 11:06 PM
We still are. We got money and now if we get top 3 or better in NH it will be a shocker. But lets all do serious work no more online crap.

+1. Let the internationals handle the online crap. You guys get out there!!!!

Driftar
01-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Bump for being truthful and motivating!

Jaderak
01-03-2008, 11:56 PM
yeah no kidding! People are getting really immature by insulting Iowans, Christians, and who knows who else. The Revolution is very diverse, so you must be open minded and respectful! If you can't do that, then you shouldn't be campaigning!