PDA

View Full Version : Rons Runs 3rd Party or I vote for Obama...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 10:23 PM
That's it. For me, foreign policy is 99% of what I care about.

Either Ron runs 3rd party, or I'm throwing my support behind Obama, who has promised to sit down across from the leader of Iran and stop all these stupid "wars."

Let's get ready for a 3rd party run!

itshappening
01-03-2008, 10:24 PM
this is far from over for gods sake, it's only IOWA!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Please understand that the GOP is LOST.

Jeremy
Obama was rated as one of the most corrupt politicians of 2007 by judicialwatch.org.

Forefall
I O W A

Hicktrash (no offense to the non hicktrash that voted for RP) in general.

MGreen
01-03-2008, 10:26 PM
No war (if you believe Obama is serious), but we'll still go broke.

And are you saying you'll vote for Obama if RP is the GOP nominee? If RP isn't the nominee, then I don't give a shit who you vote for. But if you refuse to vote for RP in your GOP primary and instead vote Obama in the Dem primary, go away please.

anewvoice
Even if there is no hope for the GOP nomination, let this ride. We milk the process for every single piece of coverage, every single debate, everything we can get until there is nothing else. Then consider what else to do.

Relax, fight for NH!!

davidt!
Dude, relax. Atleast wait until after NH to freak out.

drexhex
01-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Ok yeah, it's time to put you on the Ignore list. The first on mine. Congratulations.

It's fucking IOWA. New Hampshire and South Carolina are the big ones! NH is the Live Free or Die state. Wait for then.

Noog
01-03-2008, 10:27 PM
What a silly post. Don't let the door hit you.

SameCoin
01-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Your a fool then, this isnt about Paul its his message and a 3rd party run is impossible now, not to mention its delegates that matters.

Stop trying to insite disent in our ranks, this is a place for people who really care about freedom not frauds who obviously dont care and want to try and stop us.

newmedia4ron
01-03-2008, 10:30 PM

Either Ron runs 3rd party, or I'm throwing my support behind Obama, who has promised to sit down across from the leader of Iran and stop all these stupid "wars."

not yet jeez wait till the result of NH 1st before you abandon ship. knee jerk reactions...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 10:33 PM
I seriously don't care if you guys diss me, since you dissed me when I told you the GOP would NEVER elect Ron.

What I care about most is stopping the world from hating us. Technolgy has made it so any angry person can kill millions of people in one stroke {biological weaons}. It's much better to stop pissing them off in the first place!!!!!!!!!!

Al Qaeda hates us because we mess around in the middle east.

r3volution
01-03-2008, 10:35 PM
if you are ready to leave with 49 states to go we did not need your help anyway .
go to the osomba forums loser ..

dvictr
01-03-2008, 10:42 PM
the foreign policy of ron paul is about addressing 700 oversees military bases... obama is looking into a time table for iraq and increasing government spending its VERY different

Ron Paul Fan
01-03-2008, 10:44 PM
I would never vote for a big government democrat who won't commit to bringing the troops in Iraq home before 2013.

jd603
01-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Obama was behind the Iran war, he accepts money from AIPAC (who wants to keep strong US presence in the middle east). He votes for the Iraq funding and fails to speak up about it.

Obama is not your answer to end the wars or change foreign policy. He's also a CFR member (world government).

If Ron Paul doesn't win the Nom, I will not be voting most likely. Unless he runs third party.

Joe3113

Obama would do nothing about the federal reserve and the entrenched banking interests. He does not represent change.

Luft97
Why would anyone vote for Obama? You are joking right? You think that he is going to stand true to his principals or anything that he says? Look at Bush.. He did the exact opposite of what he ran on to get into power.. When are you people going to learn that any politician with CFR ties is bought and paid for? Until you do your as bad as the rest of the sheep.

Richandler
01-03-2008, 10:47 PM
If Ron doesn't win I won't vote and I encourage all to join in the 'Don't Vote' campaign.

idiom
01-03-2008, 10:51 PM
He wants to Invade west Asia after chatting to them about it first.

There was a significant amount of 'diplomacy' first before the invasion of Iraq.

Carole
01-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Evidently Iowans do not consider immingraton a problem in their own state.

For evangelical Christians they do not mind war-maongering.

They do not understand that the economy is in trouble.

I do not believe they represent much of America in general.

Mexican immigrants redefine Iowa's political demographics
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2007/12/29/3188459.htm

About 10 years ago, the Hispanic population in Perry hardly measured. Now, it's 25 percent of the town.

Immigration was so foreign to these Iowans that they sent a delegation to Mexico to study the culture and get insight on why Mexicans were relocating so far north.

"The people in Perry accept you for what you are," said Steve Parnell, a guitar shop owner who took the trip to Mexico and has two Hispanic neighbors. "We have immigration without the tension."

Some quotes:

Liliana Carbajal migrated to Perry with her family in 1996 from Mexico City. She and her brother now operate an antique shop in the center of town.

DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFT

Though relatively small, Iowa's Hispanic population has grown dramatically since 2000.

28.1 percent: Increase in Hispanic population since 2000, to 114,700.

87.9 percent: Increase in public school enrollment

124.2 percent: Increase in the number of Spanish speakers in public schools

25.8 percent: Hispanic poverty rate, compared with the statewide rate of 10.9 percent.

$29,350: Median household income for Hispanics, compared with the statewide average of $43,609.

"It's a peaceful, wonderful kind of place," she said as tourist from Denver browsed in her store. "Everyone has been so kind."

"I do feel sorry for the families fleeing a totalitarian type of government," she said. "Our forefathers were there more than 200 years ago. Our answer was to throw off the yoke and make this country a good place to live. I suggest these illegal aliens use their energy to do the same in their home country."

Carole
01-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Folks, if Ron does not win, ther is no reason we cannot all wirte him in on election day.

I will do so for sure.

Forget Iowa. It got way too much hype for the small amount of total influence it has.

Look ahead to NH where we can make an impact. We never expected great things in Iowa.

The GOP sent in McCain and Thompson to skew the results. Neither expects to stay in I would bet. Too many skeletons in their closets and records.

I am shocked that either of them did so well. But a more sophisticated state where voters can make up their minds wihtout a hundred visits and debates, where they will do some research before choosing their candidate, will be a better race.

I thought Dr. Paul would come in 4th or 5th in Iowa. I am disappointed that he did, but not surprised. I was a Perot supporter when he ran, because he understood the economy. So I have seen this before.

Keep the faith. Be strong, be adult, be wise and let's do New Hampshire. :D