PDA

View Full Version : ***Precinct Captains***

Scott Wilson
01-03-2008, 10:02 PM
If we are serious about winning the election then we must have a captain for each precinct in the USA. This will give us an idea of how much support there really is for Ron Paul.

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/

So instead of spamming forums, youtube, and internet polling get into some real campaigning that makes a difference.

My precinct is Christiana, TN.

Who else is signing up?

hasan
01-03-2008, 10:13 PM
bump

Trassin
01-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Super Bump!

This is so very, very important. If you have time to spam Fox and boycott their sponsors then you have time to really help Ron Paul and take charge in your precinct!

Scott Wilson
01-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Not much interest in Precinct Captains?

MarcMadness
01-03-2008, 10:31 PM
I signed up but still can't figure out my precinct number and the site doesn't seem to help, only directs me to a google search that also isnt' helpful. I'm not sure why they dont' have it setup to figure it out from my address, I gave all of my info. Anybody have insight on this??

Scott Wilson
01-03-2008, 10:32 PM
What County and State are you in?

ckhagen
01-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Your precinct number will likely be listed on your voter registration card.

Trassin
01-04-2008, 12:28 AM
I signed up but still can't figure out my precinct number and the site doesn't seem to help, only directs me to a google search that also isnt' helpful. I'm not sure why they dont' have it setup to figure it out from my address, I gave all of my info. Anybody have insight on this??

It should be on your voter registration card.

Please, please, please do this people! Voters.RonPaul.com It is one of the most important things you can do for RP's campaign. There is no reason that we can't have a volunteer heading up every precinct in everyone of the Super Tuesday states.

nc4rp
01-04-2008, 12:33 AM
are you talkin about the "ron paul precinct captain" or the "GOP precinct chairman"? do it privately.

Please, please, please do this people! Voters.RonPaul.com

Trassin
01-04-2008, 12:34 AM
are you talkin about the "ron paul precinct captain" or the "GOP precinct chairman"? do it privately.

I'm talking about Ron Paul precinct captain. Do what "privately"?

ConstitutionGal
01-04-2008, 12:36 AM
I note only signed up, I sent the invitation to about 15 people that I know are RABID Ron Paul supporters. I'm just east of Nashville in Wilson County and I sent invites to folks in Nashville (Davidson County), Clarksville (Putnam County) and Spokane, Washington (I have NO clue what county) along with a few more in Wilson County, TN. I'm sure I'll be sending out some more once I remember more people (hey! It's late/early here)!! Since I've already helped in a few campaigns and actually run another one, I figure this will be a perfect fit for my talents and experience. I may even put up a website for my precinct so I can collect emails and phone numbers from folks for reminders of things like early voting, primary voting and then the general election alone with enough updates to keep them all fired up and recruiting MORE voters!!

Can you tell I've gotten over my blues about 5th place in IA? ;-)

Trassin
01-04-2008, 12:38 AM
I note only signed up, I sent the invitation to about 15 people that I know are RABID Ron Paul supporters. I'm just east of Nashville in Wilson County and I sent invites to folks in Nashville (Davidson County), Clarksville (Putnam County) and Spokane, Washington (I have NO clue what county) along with a few more in Wilson County, TN. I'm sure I'll be sending out some more once I remember more people (hey! It's late/early here)!! Since I've already helped in a few campaigns and actually run another one, I figure this will be a perfect fit for my talents and experience. I may even put up a website for my precinct so I can collect emails and phone numbers from folks for reminders of things like early voting, primary voting and then the general election alone with enough updates to keep them all fired up and recruiting MORE voters!!

Can you tell I've gotten over my blues about 5th place in IA? ;-)

You Rock!

Trassin
01-04-2008, 01:48 AM
Bump

austin356
01-04-2008, 01:57 AM
If I am not mistaken there are 500,000 precincts in America.

We need 6 Million votes to win. Lets fill up the precinct captain positions and we will have it locked.

Trassin
01-04-2008, 03:49 AM
Bump!

Malum Prohibitum
01-04-2008, 06:01 PM
im on it like white on rice. Be warned, the precinct that the campaign tied to my address was wrong, so I had to call the registrar of voters to get it right.

OptionsTrader
01-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Watching the list grow in my county makes me SMILE!

Trassin
01-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Bump. My county still only has 4 people signed up :(

deedles
01-04-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm in for Winneconne village precinct. Holy cow... 16 pages of really small addresses.

stewie3128
01-06-2008, 03:42 AM
If I am not mistaken there are 500,000 precincts in America.

We need 6 Million votes to win. Lets fill up the precinct captain positions and we will have it locked.

Actually, it's only c. 180,000 ;)

Alex
01-06-2008, 10:07 AM
I've signed up.

Salina Township 001, Onondaga County, New York

It's a suburb of Syracuse.

RSLudlum
01-06-2008, 12:08 PM
This needs to be at the top at all times!!! Awesome tool!!

Just signed up and got my list. I have a lot of liberals to convert but many of them have 'right to life' leanings!!!!

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!!

Crickett
01-06-2008, 12:41 PM

The info on the site about my precinct was incorrect. I called the clerk of cicuit court and they had all the info.

My problem is that I am the only visible RP supporter in my town and I do not have any decent literature other than a few specific slim jims. I ordered booklets from HQ. I hope they send them out FIRST to precinct captains..otherwise I will not get them in time...

Meiun
01-06-2008, 12:41 PM
I've grabbed my slot. Sweet Home, Oregon will soon be blanketed with Ron Paul!

I took the pledge. I understand my duty. Time to get to work!

Live Free or Die!

Mortikhi
01-06-2008, 02:37 PM
I think a good idea would be to put your precinct in your signature so we all know who is who.

iloveronpaul
01-06-2008, 02:45 PM
bump

jones boy
01-06-2008, 03:23 PM
precinct 32, Montgomery county, Texas. awaiting paperwork, there are already 2 activist in this precinct.

Janet0116
01-06-2008, 03:26 PM
precinct 20, Grant County, Arkansas. Have my list, getting slim jims tomorrow.

olehounddog
01-06-2008, 03:31 PM
:D

WilliamC
01-06-2008, 03:34 PM
I signed up Friday but I still don't have a precinct number or any specific information about voters or even a map. I really want to order the slimjims ASAP but don't know what kind or how many. I wish they had had this tool several months ago, I'm feeling rushed and Mississippi doesn't vote until March 11th.

And yes I've emailed several times now.

William C Colley
Senatobia, MS

mosquitobite
01-06-2008, 03:40 PM
I signed up. I debated and debated, discussed it with my husband.

It's a big responsibility, but if everyone counts on "someone else" to do it then we're the same sort of people that have let this country down time and time again.

ladyliberty
01-06-2008, 03:43 PM
i am signed up plus i sent out 50 invites to all my meetup members to ask them for their help.

precinct 103 citrus county florida

Wendi
01-07-2008, 04:13 PM
I signed up as soon as I heard. Houston, TX precinct #0448. I wish we'd had something like this from the campaign months ago. I was getting sick of watching various groups have power struggles trying to be "the one" to make a database. Too bad we didn't have this in time for Iowa and New Hampshire... :(