PDA

View Full Version : Not being negative but....

slamhead
01-03-2008, 09:54 PM
How the hell did Thompson get more votes? Did he even campaign? Just goes to show you the media is ultimately the decider of who gets elected. It is the sheeple factor. We should be proud that with a grass roots campaign and with MSM working against us we did so well.

shagywashere
01-03-2008, 09:57 PM
The power of TV. He is in Law & Order has been in a Die Hard movie...it's the power of TV

anotherone
01-03-2008, 09:58 PM
I think he spent a lot of time campaigning in Iowa. A lot more time than we put in.

New Hampshire will be quite different.

literatim
01-03-2008, 09:58 PM
He spent all his money and time in IA.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Get ready for a third party run..........

The GOP is lost.

hasan
01-03-2008, 10:23 PM
the only reason thompson got so many votes is because of ignorance and spite. it seems like all the hawks in the republican party remained and all the rational ones went to the democratic party. i repeat the only reason any of the other candidates got votes is purely out of spite, arrogance, and ignorance.
thank god a pro war candidate will not win this election.

Scott Wilson
01-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Thompson supporters have been phone banking every evening. Thompson has been on the ground in Iowa. Thompson has very good conservative credentials and has a 'tough' foreign policy.

Don't be surprised. You will only convert his supporters and anyone with a premptive war view with reason.

I use the Ron Paul: A Man For All Seasons DVD and the article Ron Paul Toughest on Terror.

slamhead
01-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Thompson supporters have been phone banking every evening. Thompson has been on the ground in Iowa. Thompson has very good conservative credentials and has a 'tough' foreign policy.

Don't be surprised. You will only convert his supporters and anyone with a premptive war view with reason.

I use the Ron Paul: A Man For All Seasons DVD and the article Ron Paul Toughest on Terror.

Link?