PDA

View Full Version : The good news if RP doesn't win.

scooter
01-03-2008, 09:30 PM
the good news is that if Obama does well for the Dems he will slaughter the Republican candidates.

We'll still have financial ruin, but at least with Democrats in power we'll get free health care and stuff rather than going into bankruptcy from wars.

Azprint
01-03-2008, 09:32 PM
hm, way to be optimistic about something like that.

ThePieSwindler
01-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Ah, i see youre falling for the statist trap and missing the long term point of this entire Ron Paul movement.

Excellent, they have you where they want you.

scooter
01-03-2008, 09:40 PM
No. Actually I was just trying to give a little humor on a down night.

I support no one but Ron Paul.

ThePieSwindler
01-03-2008, 09:41 PM
No. Actually I was just trying to give a little humor on a down night.

I support no one but Ron Paul.

fair enough, but there have been some other threads of this nature that have been serious.

2young2vote
01-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Obama is a socilaist he can just disguise it well (better than hillary). I will never support him or any other candidate (outside of the libertarians). I have learned from Ron Paul that no matter how good the other candidates make themselves sound, they are all going to do the same thing.

xexkxex
01-03-2008, 09:46 PM
...at least with Democrats in power we'll get free health care and stuff ...

There is no such thing as "free" health care.

We will be drowning in taxes.....

.....it's time to wake up.

Driftar
01-03-2008, 09:53 PM
In fairness i think the guy was just kidding.

Huck winning isnt bad for us- It means Romney wont have the New Hamshire momentum, and from the caucus i attended, lots of people HATE huckabee.

lbrtylvr
01-03-2008, 10:07 PM
i will vote for Obama in the general if its him vs. current GOPer except Ron Paul.

TruckinMike
01-03-2008, 10:08 PM
the good news is that if Obama does well for the Dems he will slaughter the Republican candidates.

We'll still have financial ruin, but at least with Democrats in power we'll get free health care and stuff rather than going into bankruptcy from wars.

No!

Instead, you are insuring a violent revolution in the coming years, more likely, coming decades -- for your children and or grandchildren to endure. It will be long and bloody. The first American revolution lasted 8 years. 8 years during a time when everyone knew how to farm, had milk cows, and survival skills. The second will be much worse. Unless of course you don't mind living in a FEMA camp -- akin to the super dome in New Orleans.

This is our last chance -- we better fight now -- while the fighting isn't dangerous. But fight like your life depended on it. --- Why? Because it does!

Even if you were joking, what I said is true.

TruckinMike

xexkxex
01-03-2008, 10:09 PM
i will vote for Obama in the general if its him vs. current GOPer except Ron Paul.

You vote for Obama....I'll write Ron Paul's name in.

pinkmandy
01-03-2008, 10:17 PM
You vote for Obama....I'll write Ron Paul's name in.

Ditto that. I've drawn my line in the sand. I will vote for Dr. Paul. I will not vote for ANY status quo candidate. Every single candidate running EXCEPT Dr. Paul is going to make our govt BIGGER. We are broke. Our economy is going to FALL. Bigger govt is the LAST LAST LAST thing this country needs. Bigger govt = more spending= more inflation= more people dependent on govt= more big govt control. That's the extent of my mathematical capabilities.