PDA

View Full Version : Organizers - You checking your email? DO IT!

Kalash
01-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi,

My name is Chris Thompson, and I'm a reporter with the Village Voice. Your World of Warcraft Ron Paul rally was brilliant, and I was hoping to write about the organizers. Do any of you happen to live in New York?

If you could call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX, or write me at XXX@villagevoice.com, I'd really appreciate it.

thanks,

Chris

That's just 1.

There were a couple other good links to articles that have come in.
This email was from GamerMom;

Hello!

Heard about your rally today - that's simply fantastic! My family were all WoW players up until this summer - we've gradually difted away. Had we known there was an emergent Ron Paul group in game, we'd have been there!

I talked about the rally in terms of a gaming parent on my site if you want to go see: gamermom.com

I try to avoid anything too overtly political, but I love that you guys did all the work to make this happen. Great work!

Happy New Year!
--
Donna K. Kidwell

If you're not getting these (i.e. the forwarding broke) let me know so I can get it back up and running.

lemur
01-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Nifty email from GamerMom!

I already wrote back to the Voice reporter and left a message on his machine this afternoon. Nifty - NY is my home town.

Kalash
01-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Nifty email from GamerMom!

I already wrote back to the Voice reporter and left a message on his machine this afternoon. Nifty - NY is my home town.

Great!

I wasn't sure if anyone was out there.

When the press comes to you, don't let it get bored and move on!

Iowa wasn't a complete loss.
They're still saying, "He won't be president" but even Fox is admitting that maybe they should listen to him....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_XBgzHxQs