PDA

View Full Version : WTF is Glenn Beck Doing?

ButchHowdy
07-16-2007, 09:01 AM
On his radio show, it appears he is staging buffoons to call in about Ron Paul.

LibertyEagle
07-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Here's a link:

http://www.thebigtalker1210.com/

ChristopherJ
07-16-2007, 09:06 AM
I was just about to post on this...

Glenn Beck = MSM Hack.

This is the 1st time I have listened to his show in months because I was pissed about how he was treating RP. This was just around the time RP stood him up on his TV show. I am sorry I tuned in :(

P.S. I really hate Glenn Beck..

rp4prez
07-16-2007, 09:16 AM
You know what's sad about Glen the dumb ass Beck? He talks a big talk (I watch his show every night before bed) and he says he's for the Constitution and I can't help to think that everything he says he believes for (smaller government, lower taxes, get out of Iraq etc) are the same beliefs as Ron Paul. However, for some reason he attacks Dr. Paul? He's a moron and I don't watch his show anymore. I watch Barney because a big purple dino has more common sense than Glen the dumb ass Beck will ever have.

LibertyBelle
07-16-2007, 10:10 AM
You know what's sad about Glen the dumb ass Beck? He talks a big talk (I watch his show every night before bed) and he says he's for the Constitution and I can't help to think that everything he says he believes for (smaller government, lower taxes, get out of Iraq etc) are the same beliefs as Ron Paul. However, for some reason he attacks Dr. Paul? He's a moron and I don't watch his show anymore. I watch Barney because a big purple dino has more common sense than Glen the dumb ass Beck will ever have.

Ha ha haaaaa! LOL. Glen Beck probably is just another MSM talkinghead, all talk, all talk. Blah Blah Blah.....he is full of it and is an actor. I think I am going to watch the Teletubbies. :p

Akus
07-16-2007, 10:14 AM
I was just about to post on this...

Glenn Beck = MSM Hack.

This is the 1st time I have listened to his show in months because I was pissed about how he was treating RP. This was just around the time RP stood him up on his TV show. I am sorry I tuned in :(

P.S. I really hate Glenn Beck..What happened?:(

FSP-Rebel
07-16-2007, 10:17 AM
RP skipped his show because the guy was being such a prick to Paul as well as talking shit about him. It would be like Paul being on O'rilly.

jnpg
07-16-2007, 10:18 AM
I usually like some of what he says. What happened? Also isn't he a Mormon like Romney? Anyway- he is a duma$$ if he doesn't realize that Ron Paul is the real deal and for what he allegedly believes...

Akus
07-16-2007, 10:18 AM
RP skipped his show because the guy was being such a prick to Paul as well as talking shit about him. It would be like Paul being on O'rilly.

may be it wasn't such a bad idea after all

ChristopherJ
07-16-2007, 10:24 AM
GB asked RP to come on his television show and RP accepted. Then RP cancelled at the last minute due to a schedule conflict. Beck spent the rest of the night (and basically since then) ridiculing RP and his supporters.

I can't remember exactly when this was, but I think it was after one of the debates. It was obvious before that incident that Beck hated RP, but he stepped it up after he was stood up.

These talk show hosts are all the same for the most part. They all talk about the same thing (limited gov't, lower taxes, etc), but when it comes right down to it they don't support a person willing to do what it takes to accomplish those things. They are all just big government liberals pretending to be conservatives.

glts
07-16-2007, 11:06 AM
I usually like some of what he says. What happened? Also isn't he a Mormon like Romney? Anyway- he is a duma$$ if he doesn't realize that Ron Paul is the real deal and for what he allegedly believes...

I am also a Mormon. What does that have to do with anything? I can't stand Beck the actor or Romney the other actor and it has nothing to do with religion.

ButchHowdy
07-16-2007, 11:19 AM
I forgot about that incident that Glenn may have remembered as a 'diss' from Ron Paul. Childish retaliation then.

FreedomLover
07-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Considering Glenn beck is a really annoying talking-head, and a good amount of people don't even take him seriously, this could actually be good for Paul. Like when Osama basically told americans to vote for kerry right before the election, could have the same type of effect. :cool: