PDA

View Full Version : Voter Fraud

max
01-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Just as I predicted. The results matched the phony polls.

Where id all of RP's young cell phone voters go??? They disappeared into a centralized computer.

Paulite
01-03-2008, 08:54 PM
WE CRUSH EVERYONE AT THE POST DEBATES CELLPHONES VOTES. where are they now?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 08:57 PM
It's stupid to say voter fraud..... go join the 911 truthers.

The truth is that the GOP is lost. They are brainwashed by this pro-war, big-spending agenda.

yoshimaroka
01-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Maybe it's simply the truth?

It's mostly old folks who vote and they only get their views from the msm.

This movement has just begun and it's time to
- continue increasing the size
- educate people
- getting people elected to Congress
- freestateproject.org/

ndega360
01-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Every college-age voter must proclaim RP far and wide across his campus.

max
01-03-2008, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=

The truth is that the GOP is lost. They are brainwashed by this pro-war, big-spending agenda.[/QUOTE]

Thats also a possibility.

How fucking sad! These brainswashed corn-fed idiots apparently love the IRS and this phony no win war. I wanna believe that's not true....but maybe it is.

This country deserves what it gets. Fucking idiots

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Claiming voter fraud is LAME. The fact is, that the GOP has lost its way.

yoshimaroka
01-03-2008, 09:10 PM
a college kid from Facebook who posts regularly:

"I was the RP speaker at my precinct. Every speaker for a candidate was able to watch the votes get counted. I watched with my own eyes, and so did the other candidate's speakers, all the PAPER votes being counted.

I wrote them down and called them into the Paul campaign myself. The Romney supporter was doing the same thing and called in the same numbers.

THERE WAS NO WAY FRAUD COULD TAKE PLACE. Stop the conspiracy theories."

steve005
01-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Every college-age voter must proclaim RP far and wide across his campus.
bump

jd603
01-03-2008, 09:15 PM
EXACTLY, CNN even aired a piece an hour ago explaining the process, there's a CENTRAL computer, this thing was RIGGED.

Where id all of RP's young cell phone voters go??? They disappeared into a centralized computer.

Proemio
01-03-2008, 09:20 PM

I would be shocked if there were no vote fraud...

RPinSEAZ
01-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Go take your conspiracy theory crap somewhere else. We don't need it. We need to work harder instead of making excuses.

jd603
01-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Look, we're using common sense. There was proven fraud via voting systems in '04 , proven in COURT, I thought most people knew that.

The system used this year was the same one used in '04. A central computer system with no way to re-count.

Go take your conspiracy theory crap somewhere else. We don't need it. We need to work harder instead of making excuses.

Mastiff
01-03-2008, 09:24 PM

I witnessed the counting for six precincts. No fraud. It was disorganized and chaotic, and possibly inaccurate slightly, but no fraud.

jd603
01-03-2008, 09:36 PM
UHHHH, but from there, they DIAL into another location to report those results (by typing the data into an automated system) and there's 1800 precincts, get it yet?

I witnessed the counting for six precincts. No fraud. It was disorganized and chaotic, and possibly inaccurate slightly, but no fraud.

Proemio
01-03-2008, 09:40 PM

Why does it have to be either or?

Working harder, absolutely.
Makes fraud more difficult, until it becomes apparent to even the most dense - then we win...

From my perspective, it's working out perfectly.

Akus
01-03-2008, 09:43 PM
a college kid from Facebook who posts regularly:

"I was the RP speaker at my precinct. Every speaker for a candidate was able to watch the votes get counted. I watched with my own eyes, and so did the other candidate's speakers, all the PAPER votes being counted.

I wrote them down and called them into the Paul campaign myself. The Romney supporter was doing the same thing and called in the same numbers.

THERE WAS NO WAY FRAUD COULD TAKE PLACE. Stop the conspiracy theories."

OMG he's been programmed by the secret CIA chip ZOMG WTF BBQ LOZZZORZZZ!!111

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jesus Christ I am so sick of tin foil hats.