PDA

View Full Version : Call me paranoid

billv
05-21-2007, 02:14 AM
Call me paranoid but I just registered at Hannity's show so I could use the forums and I used the e-mail address I e-mailed a harsh letter to Sean about how he treated Dr. Paul. I couldn't use the forums now because I never got the confirmation e-mail. I go create a new account with another e-mail address and I have no problems. I got the confirmation e-mail as soon as I logged in.

LibertyOrDie
05-21-2007, 02:17 AM
Call me paranoid but I just registered at Hannity's show so I could use the forums and I used the e-mail address I e-mailed a harsh letter to Sean about how he treated Dr. Paul. I couldn't use the forums now because I never got the confirmation e-mail. I go create a new account with another e-mail address and I have no problems. I got the confirmation e-mail as soon as I logged in.

That sounds right, I'm sure they filtered your email address and somehow have it tied with the forum server. Could be something as simple as when they filter your email address from being able to come in, they also filter from being able to send.

billv
05-21-2007, 02:28 AM
2 hours later, still no e-mail.

mdh
05-21-2007, 08:14 AM
If you can afford to waste some time, push them on it for technical support. Call them, etc. Then you're spending their money in employee-hours. :D

Therion
05-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Check your spam box. You might find something delicious.

mdh
05-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Hmmm, hotmail has been known to simply drop messages and not even so much as tell the user, if that's what you're using. Reference here: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/05/01/hotmail_friendly_fire/