PDA

View Full Version : If every You Tube Subscriber Donated $5. . .

skyorbit
07-16-2007, 12:10 AM
Ron Paul would have $11 Million. If they donated $10 he'd have around $20Million.

We should all post comments to that affect, under Ron Paul you tube videos. "If every You tube subscriber donated just $10, Paul would have more money then Gulliani!"

Especially the ones on his Channel. Even the high school students would donate $10, if they had that kind of hope.

I'd like to see the press say "Paul 1st place in Money Raising metric" or whatever.

Tracy

Lord Xar
07-16-2007, 12:12 AM
Ron Paul would have $11 Million. If they donated $10 he'd have around $20Million.

We should all post comments to that affect, under Ron Paul you tube videos. "If every You tube subscriber donated just $10, Paul would have more money then Gulliani!"

Especially the ones on his Channel. Even the high school students would donate $10, if they had that kind of hope.

I'd like to see the press say "Paul 1st place in Money Raising metric" or whatever.

Tracy

nice idea....

rockfree33
07-16-2007, 01:09 AM
You're thinking of channel views, not subscribers. Don't worry, with Ron Paul getting a lot of publicity from having more cash than McCain a lot of people are going to be paying attention to him more in the debates. When they like what they see I think we are going to have a surge in supporters.

Slugg
07-16-2007, 01:18 AM
You're thinking of channel views, not subscribers. Don't worry, with Ron Paul getting a lot of publicity from having more cash than McCain a lot of people are going to be paying attention to him more in the debates. When they like what they see I think we are going to have a surge in supporters.

Momentum!!!! It's what's for dinner!!!!!!

or

Momentum!!!! The other white meat!!!!

JasonM
07-16-2007, 02:11 AM

Well it seems that McCain has more cash than Ron with 3.2 million cash on hand according to another post here

Mccain: 3.2 million
Paul: 2.4 million

http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q2/C00430470.html

so much for that bit of publicity. :(

skyorbit
07-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Well it seems that McCain has more cash than Ron with 3.2 million cash on hand according to another post here

Mccain: 3.2 million
Paul: 2.4 million

http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q2/C00430470.html

so much for that bit of publicity. :(

Only 2 Mill of that cash mcCain has can be used for the primery though.

We're not saving anything for the primery. The general will be a breeze if PAul wins the Primery.

Tracy

skyorbit
07-17-2007, 08:19 AM

Oh. My bad.

OK so he's got what 40,000 subscribers? I guess $10 each is only $400,000. $100 each would be $4 Million. That's still no small change.

Tracy