PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kids, it's Nahoul the Hamas Killer Bee!!

RestoreTheRepublic
07-15-2007, 10:48 PM
This is completely ridiculous, I can't wait for another generation of America hating Islamist fundamentalists to grow up :)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289378,00.html

Maybe we should create a Ron Paul elephant (TRUE republican party symbol) and put the elephant on that T.V. show and have him tell the Hamas Killer Bee that we don't want to get near their hive and we want to mind our own business and set a good example of freedom on our side of the planet!

Nefertiti
07-16-2007, 05:07 AM
I quote from a speech he made on January 29, 2003, from his book A Foreign Policy of Freedom:

"To dismiss terrorism as the result of Muslims hating us because we're rich and free is one of the greatest foreign-policy frauds ever perpetuated on the American people."

Palestine is neither rich nor free, thanks to Israeli occupation and control (funded by US tax dollars), and as a result, they are unhappy and producing television programs like that. It's not that they don't want the US to be rich and free-they want to be rich and free themselves. As RP says, "Freedom is popular!" Just as we wouldn't accept Chinese occupation of our country why do you think the Palestinians as human beings would be any different?

beermotor
07-16-2007, 06:40 AM
I think you misunderstood the original poster's comment, because I think we're all in agreement here, heh.

mdh
07-16-2007, 09:08 AM
This is completely ridiculous, I can't wait for another generation of America hating Islamist fundamentalists to grow up :)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289378,00.html

Maybe we should create a Ron Paul elephant (TRUE republican party symbol) and put the elephant on that T.V. show and have him tell the Hamas Killer Bee that we don't want to get near their hive and we want to mind our own business and set a good example of freedom on our side of the planet!

Hamas makes some really weaksauce kids' shows. How about a Super Sentai style kids' show for the patriot movement, where, say... one of the heroes talks about executive directives, one about the MIC... maybe even one season have a 9/11 hero... that fight against the evils in power within the US today and against their plans for a bleaker tomorrow. :)