PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for 2.0?

Gamer4Paul
01-03-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm not saying there IS a 2.0 planned, but what would you like to see be done next time?

My biggest issue would be picking a server that is less populated. No one likes 300-man queues and we pissed off a lot of people.. :( I know that was not our intent, I just hope that will be taken into account next time. ;)

LibertiORDeth
01-03-2008, 07:30 PM
WTH are you talking about???

mosquitobite
01-03-2008, 07:31 PM
WTH are you talking about???

Check the forum ;)

LibertiORDeth
01-03-2008, 07:31 PM
sorry I just realized this is under "WoW project".

lemur
01-04-2008, 12:22 AM
LOL well personally, I'm not thrilled with the idea of starting up yet ANOTHER character and leveling them.

Consider: by the time the queue got clogged, about 60-75% of us who joined the march were already online (just a rough estimate, but probably about right). I'd guess that detractors and the mere curious onlookers contributed to the queue more than we did.

BTW RP Revolution WILL continue as a guild on Whisperwind.

ClockwiseSpark
01-04-2008, 04:25 AM
Even without our march there is often a queue for this server. If we plan another event it should be on a less populated server as the OP said.

I have a preference for Icecrown because I have 2 level 70's and more then enough gold to fund this march. In the end it's really not important (the server that is) as long as we have enough time to inform people and help them to level or even transfer characters.

ClockwiseSpark
01-05-2008, 01:49 AM
Alright, Icecrown is out of the question, it's getting some high traffic now. I was thinking Area 52 but they are slammed as well.
A medium traffic server would be the way to go and if we can plan it in enough time I can transfer one of my characters over so we have gold and someone to help people power level.

whereishelpicon
01-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Alright, Icecrown is out of the question, it's getting some high traffic now. I was thinking Area 52 but they are slammed as well.
A medium traffic server would be the way to go and if we can plan it in enough time I can transfer one of my characters over so we have gold and someone to help people power level.

Vek'nilash is a medium server. It's the one I play on. :P

ClockwiseSpark
01-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Vek'nilash is a medium server. It's the one I play on. :P

Is it a Pve server? Either way, let's all agree upon a server and start getting the guild set up.

whereishelpicon
01-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Is it a Pve server? Either way, let's all agree upon a server and start getting the guild set up.

Yes its Normal.

Which is what we really need since we people can't transfer from a Normal to PvP but you can transfer from PvP to Normal.

silverhandorder
01-06-2008, 12:27 AM
We should just make a robust guild on this server. Do events and stuff.

whereishelpicon
01-06-2008, 12:44 AM

Whisperwind is a high population realm and gets locked all the time. We'd fit a lot better on a medium or low population server.

ClockwiseSpark
01-06-2008, 04:57 AM
Yes its Normal.

Which is what we really need since we people can't transfer from a Normal to PvP but you can transfer from PvP to Normal.

I'm happy with Vek'nilash as long as we can come together behind the idea.

ClockwiseSpark
01-06-2008, 05:00 AM

I won't be playing on Whisperwind, the population is just too high, lag and queues to log in don't fit with what we need.

Catholicnerd
01-09-2008, 12:56 AM
I'm an Alliance guild master on Hyjal. There are currently only three 70's in our guild (I transferred from Burning Legion with a few friends a few weeks ago), but we're all pretty dedicated to helping our new recruits level up as quickly as possible. A few have hit 60 within the past three weeks :D

Log on, and /pst Evilperp

ClockwiseSpark
01-10-2008, 05:07 AM
bump