PDA

View Full Version : Let's Give A Warm Welcome To Our Female Visitors And Members :)

Indy Vidual
01-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Hello, and welcome to all :)

`````````````
'Female' Issues
'Quality' Men Found Here?

`````````````
'Female' Issues

Pro-peace (anti-war)
Abortion
Single-income Families
Hope For America

````
Pro-peace (anti-war)

Dr. Ron Paul is the only major candidate who has clearly committed to honoring our troops by bringing them home.
Endless, illegal wars are bad in many ways, and most Americans are ready for a real change in policy. We will be safer if America uses its mighty military to actually defend the United States.

````
Abortion

Abortion, IMO, is very controversial and open to dis-agreement.
Dr. Ron Paul does not support a Federal ban on abortion. The issue is not a Federal matter, and is best left for states (or local communities) to decide.

````
Single-income Families

Your life will be much better if your whole family can survive happily on a single income. Many of these (over 300+) essays (http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html) can teach you why Dr. Ron Paul is the best choice for economic freedom and prosperity.

Congressman Ron Paul: Archives (http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html) (Dr. Ron Paul in his own words and brilliant writings)

````
Hope For America

Dr. Ron Paul's theme for 2008 is "Hope For America".
Please, join our movement to discover why.

`````````````
`````````````
Quality Men Found Here?

You might find male Ron Paul supports to have an above average intelligence, passion, energy, income potential, dedication, compassion, and interest in the future.
I'm no expert, hang around for a while, and let us know what you think.

`````````````
Please, join me in giving a warm welcome to our female visitors and members :)

karenflower
01-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Awww, thankyou for the recognition! :)

Indy Vidual
01-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Awww, thankyou for the recognition! :)

You are very welcome. :)

Geronimo
01-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Get a room.

Just kidding. :)

ladyliberty
01-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Quality Men Found Here?

You might find male Ron Paul supports to have an above average intelligence, passion, energy, income potential, dedication, compassion, and interest in the future.

`````````````
Please, join me in giving a warm welcome to our female visitors and members :)

Where? Where? Most of the men I meet around here are either married or gay.

LibertiORDeth
01-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Quality Men Found Here?

Yep thats me *puffs out his chest*

NoxTwilight
01-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Think there might be more women here than you know ;)

ecliptic
01-03-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm told I'm "handsome" and I'm ridiculously young-for-my-age... { one nice lady even told me recently I'm a "12 on a scale of 1 to 10" ... but I think she may have been drinking }

The number one characteristic I look for in a woman? She "gets" Ron Paul...

2. Inner beauty / soul / no "American Princess Disease"

3. Faith ( not the kind you get in a church )

4. Intelligence / appreciation of a good argument / sense of humor

5. not a gold-digger

{ note that I only "meet" girls by chance! No online dating and no "fix-ups" ... just fate! }

xexkxex
01-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Hellooo Ladies ;)

Guymontag
01-03-2008, 07:53 PM
With the Abortion issue Ron Paul opposes any Federal bans, and want to repeal Rowe vs. Wade so States can ban abortion, which alot will, especially in the South.

Mark
01-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Where? Where? Most of the men I meet around here are either married or gay.

I actually thought of putting an ad on craigslist with a subject like: "Ron Paul Supporter?"

I mean.. if a woman doesn't understand that much.. it'll never work anyway.. :D

Politeia
01-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Abortion, IMO, is very controversial and open to dis-agreement.
Dr. Ron Paul does not support a Federal ban on abortion. The issue is not a Federal matter, and is best left for states (or local communities) to decide.

Please note, not all women are pro-abortion. In fact, many of the leaders in the anti-abortion camp are women. It is not a "gender issue".

If I were a gambling man (I'm not), I'd be willing to bet that Mrs. Carol Paul is not a keen supporter of abortion. Just a wild guess. :D

Word has it she has also been known to bake chocolate-chip cookies (his favorite) for her husband, who says he likes them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX8DvivnBH0&NR

Apparently, she doesn't seem to feel "oppressed". I wouldn't want to get in her way, however.

Matt Collins
01-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Hey I'm 25 and single! :D

shasshas
01-03-2008, 09:35 PM
no time to make babies have to campaign for GALACTIC VICTORY !!

and thanks for the WELCOME :)

Mark37snj
01-03-2008, 09:37 PM
no time to make babies have to campaign for GALACTIC VICTORY !!

and thanks for the WELCOME :)

:(

Andrew-Austin
01-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Quality Men Found Here?

Heh, all of those words fit me except income potential. I'm working on that though.

atilla
01-03-2008, 09:45 PM
yes welcome to the female visitors, all two of them.;)