PDA

View Full Version : Wow fox just converted a friend to paul just now

Ranger29860
01-03-2008, 06:37 PM
We were watching fox for the caucus updates and fox starts running a recap of all the terrorist activities. really fear mongering . my buddie watches fox alot and he even said thats a little to conveniant that they ran that now

he hasnt believed me on thier biased until just now so i would like to say

THANK YOU FOX NEWS YOUR THE BEST :P

ndega360
01-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Knew Faux News would help us out sometime. Good to hear!

coffeewithchess
01-03-2008, 06:42 PM

Electrostatic
01-03-2008, 06:42 PM
I was flipping through and almost gagged when I saw that...
CNN - Caucus, MSNCB - Caucus, FAUX - Bin Laden Pictures

Oh, and FYI to anyone who didn't know, Bhutto was on the record before she died saying that Bin Laden is DEAD and even named the man who killed him.

Ranger29860
01-03-2008, 06:44 PM
I was flipping through and almost gagged when I saw that...
CNN - Caucus, MSNCB - Caucus, FAUX - Bin Laden Pictures

Oh, and FYI to anyone who didn't know, Bhutto was on the record before she died saying that Bin Laden is DEAD and even named the man who killed him.

yeah i saw that it realy pisses me off that it isnt on every news channel and on the front cover of every newspaper she obviously new what she was saying i know she was getting fed up with us so mayby she decided to come out with something she wasnt spose to ... how long after that comment was she assasinated?

Electrostatic
01-03-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah i saw that it realy pisses me off that it isnt on every news channel and on the front cover of every newspaper she obviously new what she was saying i know she was getting fed up with us so mayby she decided to come out with something she wasnt spose to ... how long after that comment was she assasinated?

6 - 7 weeks.

Ranger29860
01-03-2008, 06:46 PM
6 - 7 weeks.

wow i think anyone with a brain can see that connection

TheConstitutionLives
01-03-2008, 06:48 PM
I don't watch that channel

Electrostatic
01-03-2008, 06:53 PM
wow i think anyone with a brain can see that connection

Heh, I never realized that until just now... It was the end of the fiscal quarter in which she announced it. :confused: