PDA

View Full Version : Hourly prayer/positive thoughts time coming up...

wildflower
01-03-2008, 05:59 PM
in 1 minute! (it's 4 oclock pacific time)

PRAY! :D

Mark
01-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Just checking in.. at one point.. I thought of everyone praying together.. and I felt a much stronger "sending" (for lack of a better word now)
of God's Power towards Iowa than during the Thanksgiving Day Prayer that went towards Capital Hill.

Of course , the next week after Thanksgiving Trent Lott surprisingly announced his resignation from the Senate . (with more fallout to come I believe.)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2217861,00.html

Lott's resignation signals a changing of the Republican guard

Elana Schor in Washington
Tuesday November 27, 2007

Senate Republicans on Monday lost a high-ranking leader, canny critic of the Bush White House and expert at cutting deals with Democrats, as Mississippi senator Trent Lott said he would resign by 2008.

Lott's unexpected departure, less than a year after he won his 11th re-election race, is the latest sign of a changing of the guard in the Capitol. Lott is the sixth Republican senator to retire this year, reflecting his party's rocky adjustment to a Congress under Democratic control and leaving a cast of younger and more combative Republicans to fill the void.

wildflower
01-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Here we go... 2 minutes to the top of the hour.

pray!!!

wildflower
01-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Just checking in.. at one point.. I thought of everyone praying together.. and I felt a much stronger "sending" (for lack of a better word now)
of God's Power towards Iowa than during the Thanksgiving Day Prayer that went towards Capital Hill.

Of course , the next week after Thanksgiving Trent Lott surprisingly announced his resignation from the Senate . (with more fallout to come I believe.)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2217861,00.html

Lott's resignation signals a changing of the Republican guard

Elana Schor in Washington
Tuesday November 27, 2007

Senate Republicans on Monday lost a high-ranking leader, canny critic of the Bush White House and expert at cutting deals with Democrats, as Mississippi senator Trent Lott said he would resign by 2008.

Lott's unexpected departure, less than a year after he won his 11th re-election race, is the latest sign of a changing of the guard in the Capitol. Lott is the sixth Republican senator to retire this year, reflecting his party's rocky adjustment to a Congress under Democratic control and leaving a cast of younger and more combative Republicans to fill the void.

thanks for blimping the thread, Mark! :p

hambone1982
01-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I threw up the best prayers that I could muster.

pikerz
01-03-2008, 07:17 PM
on my knees giving my most sincere prayers!