PDA

View Full Version : Narrowing the Field - Our Pth to Success

AlexMerced
01-03-2008, 05:34 PM
The more I do the math the more I'm thinking my biggest Fear is Romney, which I think we can beat with Pauls strong record

If each candidate is defeated at their "fort"...

Huckabee - Will do less than expectations tonight due to lacking organization, Paul pulls second killing Huckabee

Mccain - Ron Paul ever if we do not win NH, if we can place above Mccain, he's dead in the water

Thompson - Place above Thompson in SC, another brotha down

Giuliani - Beat him in Florida or not, he's pretty much over

Then it's just us vs. Romney on Super tuesday, in which we must strive to pull heavy delegate pulls from NY and CA

Then for the toughest battle at the end in battling for Ohios 188 delegates

Remember

- We got strong motivation
- We got resources and organization
- We got low expectations we can easily exceed

The possibility of the above looks very possible, even if we don't succeed in the easy route above, another outcome would mean Romney probably is losing his momentum and the other candidates will have to be defeated at other forts.

UziSprayTF
01-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Ya, Romney will be hard to defeat. One thing that scares me is if too many drop out too soon. If Thompson and McCain drop out extra early and both throw their support to Romney the media will only focus on Romney and the Huckster because they will have 75+% of the vote.

As a side note: The Huckster seems to be the most likely VP nominee for the GOP according to Vegas. Last time I checked they had him at 40+ percent. I guess they figure that the GOP wants to have the Religious Right while not scaring the middle.

AlexMerced
01-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Yeah, after the early state are gonna drop like flies, we need strong showing here to neutralize all the new Romney support that will occur afterwards, hopefully Huckabee if he drops out would support RP if the choice is either Romney/Paul, cause of Romney on Social issues.

Though I think Huckabee is gonna bomb tonight due to lack of resources