PDA

View Full Version : Help the Mods tonight

yongrel
01-03-2008, 05:14 PM
If things go even half as well as we hope tonight, get ready for a flood.

A flood of trolls/disruptors/attackers will be hitting this forum, and hitting it hard.

The moderators are gonna have their work cut our for them, and we need to help them out.

It is our responsibility to help keep this forum sane. Help out the moderators by flagging posts. Don't respond to troll threads. Just flag them so that the moderators can handle them.

I have confidence that our fine group of mods can handle this, but we need to do our part too.

UtahApocalypse
01-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Remember though we also may have many new supporters joining so do not just judge someone by them being new or few posts.

yongrel
01-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Remember though we also may have many new supporters joining so do not just judge someone by them being new or few posts.

Agreed. It's not gonna be just trolls coming here. We must be at all times civil tonight, because there will be a huge number of curious undecideds showing up.

This is why we need to help the mods by flagging posts and not responding to them.

There is the temptation to flame an obvious troll, and a lot of them will get us upset. Better to flag the mods and post nothing than to post something that turns a potential voter off.

If we alienate a lot of new interested individuals, the trolls win.

OptionsTrader
01-03-2008, 05:19 PM
If things go even half as well as we hope tonight, get ready for a flood.

A flood of trolls/disruptors/attackers will be hitting this forum, and hitting it hard.

The moderators are gonna have their work cut our for them, and we need to help them out.

It is our responsibility to help keep this forum sane. Help out the moderators by flagging posts. Don't respond to troll threads. Just flag them so that the moderators can handle them.

I have confidence that our fine group of mods can handle this, but we need to do our part too.

Bump and emphasis added:

Don't respond to troll threads. Just flag them so that the moderators can handle them.

Ronin
01-03-2008, 05:24 PM
And if you see someone posting for their first time welcome them to the Revolution! Unless they are a troll of course

Cowlesy
01-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Bump and emphasis added:

Don't respond to troll threads. Just flag them so that the moderators can handle them.

+1000000

constituent
01-03-2008, 05:26 PM
naaaaah...

no need for mods, self-regulate and ignore.

we needn't debate one another tonight. if someone insists, let them insist on your ignore list (and don't click the view post link either, ya bastads).

xexkxex
01-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Bump and emphasis added:

QFT

Good luck guys! I'm going to a party!!!!

http://www.keaton-world.com/music/Funtastic_Power_-_leeroy_jenkins_fun_times_mix.mp3

I'll leave you with that... ;) :D ...and I have no idea why...LOL....little drunk already :D:D:D

ItsTime
01-03-2008, 05:28 PM
flagged for the over use of "0" :D

Have fun tonight Cowlesy!

+1000000

tboss
01-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I can't wait...

yongrel
01-08-2008, 04:38 PM
bump