PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul "LIBERTY WANTS YOU!" mini-fliers

Lucid American
01-03-2008, 05:08 PM
I drew this Uncle Sam version of Ron Paul the other night to use on the Ron Paul National Freedom March website (in development), and with a little touching up in Word, it worked terrifically to print out in sheets for wallet-sized mini-fliers.

If you have access to a paper-cutter, it's a very efficient way to produce something that hopefully people will stick in their pockets for later.

Enjoy!

http://files.meetup.com/597904/LibertyWantsYouwallet.doc

UtahApocalypse
01-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Uncle Ron FTW!! Awesome

Lucid American
01-04-2008, 07:07 PM
At the local pizza place tonight, I put a stack of these on the counter next the business cards.

At Blockbuster tonight -- very busy tonight -- I scattered these throughout the store, some loosely on the shelf, and some I slid into the back covers, so when people turn it over to look at the back, they see the flier.

I stuck one in the back of almost 2 dozen of Ken Burns' "The War" and several others. I'm going to just start carrying these around by the pocketful, and whenever I see a good opportunity, I'll have them loaded.

:)

If anyone's interested -- and can't access the link above -- PM me your email address, and I'll send you the word.doc.