You're anoying, I'll stop is you leave?

Tell that to the 200 people who have complained

ghemminger
01-03-2008, 05:08 PM

its not 200 - we don't know that amount of complaints

mport1
01-03-2008, 05:08 PM
I disagree, it should just be stopped for tonight.

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 05:09 PM
The campaign told us about this yesterday and you ignored them then. The problem continues to go unsolved and it will happen again in other places. Not to mention that the official campaign does tons of calls... we need to do other stuff.

t3rmin
01-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Automated calls, if they're going on, are surely hurting us.

Sure, *you* or *I* wouldn't mind an automated call about Ron Paul, but given the OVERWHELMING hate of phone-bots by the general public, I am certain we're turning off more people than converting.

gornandez@yahoo.com
01-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Leave it to the pros

gpickett00
01-03-2008, 05:13 PM
The notion that the campaign is all-knowing and that they are always right is a terrible attitude. I have called plenty of people today and many really appreciate it.

gornandez@yahoo.com
01-03-2008, 05:16 PM
... that is probably also true.... :S

romeshomey
01-03-2008, 05:20 PM
All this is going to do is hurt future elections while people demand the federal government create a 'political' do not call registry.

slamhead
01-03-2008, 05:22 PM
I'm looking forward to it in our primary in California. I am going to try and convert the callers just for the sport of it.

Lord Xar
01-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Not just Iowa, stop it.

Calls are annoying

If anything - do letters.

yeah. you are getting goofy. I saw your posts in other threads and once ONE person rises in opposition (speaking about landoncook), you are ready to have heads roll.

are you aware that there a 'few' concurrent campaigns going on right now in Iowa? Why do you assume it is us? Just cause some dude says so? There is NO information to make a determination it is us.

Not only that. WE OFFER live Ron Paul supporters so WHY would someone who can talk to us, or get removed from the list,,,, hang up, calll information and get the Ron Paul's HQ and then call and complain?

I am not saying it is possible. I am saying that you are doing what happens here alot. A witchhunt. Chill out. I am aware of the situation and I ALSO HAVE CONTACTS in HQ that I spoke to. Relax.

Lord Xar
01-03-2008, 05:26 PM

You mean 200 people have complained after over a MILLION PEOPLE have been contacted!!!!!! That is less than one of one of one percent!

I ain't saying your fears are not valid, they are. But STOP the witchhunt. We are aware of things, and hopefully OTHER phone bankers will hear about this.

But please keep in mind. What we are doing is not what you think. The user has EVERY option to actually speak with us OR removed from the list. This is NOT automated calls with NO options. This is why I am thinking it might not be us but others.

S3eker
01-03-2008, 05:27 PM
You're annoying, I'll stop if you STFU?

troll