PDA

View Full Version : Modern Day Grassroots: In Praise of Youtube TV Rippers...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Talk about grassroots...

I don't know who it is that has the pimpin PC technology to record CNN, CSPAN, Fox, etc, and get all these RP clips up onto youtube so quickly, but I can tell you one thing: you have made a HUGE difference in this campaign by helping Ron dominate youtube, a big source of support for this movement.

Thanks to those who take the time to record and upload these shows (I know it's probably tedious work sometimes). We would not be where we are without you!

paulette
01-03-2008, 05:08 PM
BRAVO!!!

I was just telling my husband a little while ago that I wished I knew how to make videos for youtube. Ya'll who do are the best and we'd never have come this far without you.

Thanks!!

Mark37snj
01-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the YouTubes, you guys and gals are AMAZING!!! :D

xerigen
01-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Yes indeed! Thank you for using your money, time, and energy to always have a youtube. I can't ever remember being disappointed. No matter what channel Ron Paul is even MENTIONED on you guys come through. Great job and keep it up! You're going to be much busier after tonight :D!

UtahApocalypse
01-03-2008, 05:14 PM
We have so many intelligent supporters with so many talents. That is what has made this campaign work, we are more valuable then what any campaign could buy.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Yes indeed! Thank you for using your money, time, and energy to always have a youtube. I can't ever remember being disappointed. No matter what channel Ron Paul is even MENTIONED on you guys come through. Great job and keep it up! You're going to be much busier after tonight :D!

Lol, yeah, they may want to upgrade their PCs and recording setups. :D