PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE.....PLEASE be prepared

BLS
01-03-2008, 04:46 PM
The trolls will be out in Full Force tonight.

There is NOTHING the Grassroots on this board can do tonight to change anything with the Iowa Caucus. So, there's no point in getting worked up.

There are probably going to be trolls on here trying to stir stuff up.

Try to just grab a beer/glass of wine/soda/water, relax and enjoy the show on TV tonight. Try not to let those who wish to sabotage us get to you.

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Also get prepared for attackers.... trying to call RP / us crazy... this will happen once he does good. There's nothing crazy about the constitution. ;)

Mandrik
01-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Amen, BLS! I'll be chilling at work, waiting and watching. No matter what happens, I think we've already won. ;)

yongrel
01-03-2008, 04:49 PM
It is going to be madness tonight. We're gonna gets swarms.

We better have the full team of moderators online tonight, or it will be even worse. They are gonna have to keep the boards clean, because in addition to trolls, we're gonna see a lot of new and curious potential supporters. Mods, you have the burden on your shoulders to keep these boards sane tonight.

DesignerJoes
01-03-2008, 04:51 PM
um......calm down right before it time to get people to actually go out and attend the caucus ???

yongrel
01-03-2008, 04:53 PM
um......calm down right before it time to get people to actually go out and attend the caucus ???

It's no about going out to caucus. It's about dealing with the flood of trolls/disruptors/attackers.

moostraks
01-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Breathe in...breathe out...

Best wishes Mods!!! May the force be with you....

me3
01-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Get on rprradio.com to follow the Caucuses. They will have live reports, and Caucus results reported in realtime.

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 05:06 PM
There aren't going to be mass people coming here harassing us guys... they already know how big Paul is.

arbnranger
01-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Government power is like Frodo's ring. The only person qualified to carry it is the one bent on destroying it. Give it to Ron Paul.

hahaha I just read that somewhere..thought it was cool

BLS
01-03-2008, 05:08 PM

NOBODY should need to tell Iowans to get out and vote for RP.

The 2nd Ice Age couldn't stop RP people from going to Caucus. I'm pretty confident of that. :cool:

Bryan
01-03-2008, 05:17 PM
It is going to be madness tonight. We're gonna gets swarms.

We better have the full team of moderators online tonight, or it will be even worse. They are gonna have to keep the boards clean, because in addition to trolls, we're gonna see a lot of new and curious potential supporters. Mods, you have the burden on your shoulders to keep these boards sane tonight.
Everyone do your part to keep things inline with the forum guidelines (link in my sig) and it will be fun and easy for the mod team to spot trouble. :eek::)

Breathe in...breathe out...

Best wishes Mods!!! May the force be with you....
Thanks! :)

yongrel
01-03-2008, 05:20 PM
Everyone do your part to keep things inline with the forum guidelines (link in my sig) and it will be fun and easy for the mod team to spot trouble. :eek::)

"Good luck. You're gonna need it." - Han Solo

BLS
01-03-2008, 05:22 PM

Might want to keep a close eye on your PM inbox. :D

Seriously, I hope it doesn't get too bad around here.
I know I have a 6 pack of Amstel Light (my fav) and a bottle of Champagne I'm waiting for 3rd place or better tonight. Here's to hoping I get shnockered!!

Mandrik
01-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Don't forget--report posts with the little red/white/blue caution sign in the upper right hand corner of a post.

reduen
01-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Might want to keep a close eye on your PM inbox. :D

Seriously, I hope it doesn't get too bad around here.
I know I have a 6 pack of Amstel Light (my fav) and a bottle of Champagne I'm waiting for 3rd place or better tonight. Here's to hoping I get shnockered!!

Amber Bock for me my friend but I may have to go get more.

I don't believe I could stand another Ames.... (Good thing that won't happen!)