PDA

View Full Version : Do we need Hilary or Edwards to win?

TXcarlosTX
01-03-2008, 04:34 PM
that way Obama doesn't get undecided independents in NH?

DRV45N05
01-03-2008, 04:48 PM
No, we don't.

Obama is going to win, anyways.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 04:48 PM
In theory we want Obama to lose, so Ron can pick up more anti-war independents in NH, but I don't care. I'm pulling for Obama on the Dem side because he's antiwar and will stop all these senseless bullshit wars in the middle east, which is my top issue in this race.

Plus I HATE Hillary.

JosephTheLibertarian
01-03-2008, 04:53 PM
I hope Hillary wins

Jeremy
No, we don't.

Obama is going to win, anyways.

What a pessimist!

SovereignMN
A Hillary win would be good for us in NH.

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 04:55 PM
In theory we want Obama to lose, so Ron can pick up more anti-war independents in NH, but I don't care. I'm pulling for Obama on the Dem side because he's antiwar and will stop all these senseless bullshit wars in the middle east, which is my top issue in this race.

Plus I HATE Hillary.

Obama (and Hillary) (and Huck...and Rudy) were a part of judicialwatch.org's top ten most corrupt politicians of 2007. Obama has little experience and he is supported by racists such as Oprah.

JosephTheLibertarian
01-03-2008, 05:02 PM

Plus I HATE Hillary.

Obama IS pro-war, pay attention.

constituent
01-03-2008, 05:07 PM
In theory we want Obama to lose, so Ron can pick up more anti-war independents in NH, but I don't care. I'm pulling for Obama on the Dem side because he's antiwar and will stop all these senseless bullshit wars

ahhhh... you might want to check up on that whole "obama is antiwar" thing....

grand delusion friend (not to flame, but... hey, it is what it is... the fella wants war "nothing-incl. nuclear first strik-is off the table" in pakistan and likely iran.

he also wants more war in the sudan...

great guy that obama (really though, he's not... really.)

the black democratic duncan hunter that obama.

TXcarlosTX
01-03-2008, 05:11 PM
word.... ok so im for edwards then. i think his win will help us in NH

DRV45N05
01-03-2008, 05:15 PM
What a pessimist!

Pessimist? I'm the one who said that we DON'T NEED OBAMA TO LOSE IOWA IN ORDER TO WIN!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 05:17 PM
ahhhh... you might want to check up on that whole "obama is antiwar" thing....

grand delusion friend (not to flame, but... hey, it is what it is... the fella wants war "nothing-incl. nuclear first strik-is off the table" in pakistan and likely iran.

he also wants more war in the sudan...

great guy that obama (really though, he's not... really.)

the black democratic duncan hunter that obama.

He opposed the war from day 1, and has said he would sit down with Iran and talk to them like human beings. Those are two major points in my book. Plus, he's NOT HILLARY.

ronpaulitician
01-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Hillary is the more polarizing of the two. I hope she wins. She'll make for an easier candidate to beat for Paul, whether he runs as the GOP candidate or not.

Adamsa
01-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Need Hillary to do well early but then lose. Thats the perfect situation for Ron to get the party nomination.

LibertiORDeth
01-03-2008, 05:19 PM

Plus I HATE Hillary.

ditto
but if she wins, she wont win the general. So i go for her.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-03-2008, 05:21 PM
My dream matchup is Obama vs Ron.

A constitutional lawyer vs the Champion of the Constitution. :)

Paulbot_9876
01-03-2008, 05:23 PM
i dont like the way obama talks.....i think he did to much acid and he has a brain pause as he talks.......

JosephTheLibertarian
01-03-2008, 05:23 PM
He opposed the war from day 1, and has said he would sit down with Iran and talk to them like human beings. Those are two major points in my book. Plus, he's NOT HILLARY.

No, he did not. Obama said that he will support the war after he, and Hillary, met with Bush, in a secret meeting.