PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Vehicle Blitz Promotion

bucur.razvan@gmail.com
01-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Hello Ron Paul supporters,

While there are many ways of promoting Ron Paul, here is yet another one.
I’m thinking of a highly mobile, highly effective advertising strategy for Ron Paul. Sort of an auto caravan blitz. This unit could organize as often as possible, at a day’s notice.

A small number of cars permanently “Pauled“ out with Ron Paul stickers, banners and signs. Inside, there would be one or two passengers holding out Ron Paul flags and I’m talking big flags! Even better, cars could be decorated with glow in the dark signs. Playing out of everyone’s car would be synchronized music with revolutionary themes, Ron Paul speeches, different sounds affects like applause, ice cream truck music, whatever gets attention.

This unit would do Ron Paul drive bys, by the beach, downtown, on the highway and wherever. Different circuits could be designed for driving the least amount of miles creating on opportunity to drive on both highways and busy street areas. I think the affect of this could be quite nice. Maybe even drive by the news and radio stations.

Just wanted the people have another idea. Tell me what you think and I urge you to try this.
Here is the YouTube video version of what I’m saying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3cK8DUlHIU

Specifically, I need people from and around the Ft. Lauderdale/HollywoodHallandale/Davie/Plantation areas.

Spread the message!
Razvan Sebastian Bucur
Bucur.razvan@gmail.com
954-793-1868

Contact me with any suggestions. I know very little where to get decorations and such but I do have the initiative to work with anyone and make this work. South Florida could use something like this!

Mani
01-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Hello Ron Paul supporters,

While there are many ways of promoting Ron Paul, here is yet another one.
I’m thinking of a highly mobile, highly effective advertising strategy for Ron Paul. Sort of an auto caravan blitz. This unit could organize as often as possible, at a day’s notice.

A small number of cars permanently “Pauled“ out with Ron Paul stickers, banners and signs. Inside, there would be one or two passengers holding out Ron Paul flags and I’m talking big flags! Even better, cars could be decorated with glow in the dark signs. Playing out of everyone’s car would be synchronized music with revolutionary themes, Ron Paul speeches, different sounds affects like applause, ice cream truck music, whatever gets attention.

This unit would do Ron Paul drive bys, by the beach, downtown, on the highway and wherever. Different circuits could be designed for driving the least amount of miles creating on opportunity to drive on both highways and busy street areas. I think the affect of this could be quite nice. Maybe even drive by the news and radio stations.

Just wanted the people have another idea. Tell me what you think and I urge you to try this.
Here is the YouTube video version of what I’m saying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3cK8DUlHIU

Specifically, I need people from and around the Ft. Lauderdale/HollywoodHallandale/Davie/Plantation areas.

Spread the message!
Razvan Sebastian Bucur
Bucur.razvan@gmail.com
954-793-1868

Contact me with any suggestions. I know very little where to get decorations and such but I do have the initiative to work with anyone and make this work. South Florida could use something like this!

Contact the **OFFICIAL** Ron Paul campaign office in Miami. They have supplies of bumper stickers and such coming in from the HQ. The Miami office is for all of South FL.

PM me your email and I'll give you the address/directions etc.