PDA

View Full Version : Tonight is the night Harry Browne has always dreamed of

dude58677
01-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Let's make history!

UtahApocalypse
01-03-2008, 03:54 PM
for the past year many have doubted us. We never backed down. Tonight the world will see the facts behind our revolution. We will finally have a out in the open vote that will show our support. Everything willing we will have a great finish. In the words of Ron Paul "Freedom is popular."

HarryBrowneLives
01-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Yep. Somewhere out there I know Harry is bashing Fox News, and will be laughing his a*& off if RP does well tonight.

RIP

JMann
01-03-2008, 03:58 PM
To bad Harry couldn't convince the farce that is the Libertarian Party to start a primary system instead of the insider purist picking a candidate 4 months before the general and way after most people have already picked a candidate. The LP should hold open primaries, where they can, on the same date as the major parties and ditch their current corrupt system of selecting a candidate.

mrchubbs
01-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Harry Browne is THE reason I am a Liberty lover today. For me, without Harry Browne, I'm not sure who I'd be supporting in this election. He introduced me to true freedom, plain and simple. Now there is no turning back.

yongrel
01-03-2008, 04:14 PM
To bad Harry couldn't convince the farce that is the Libertarian Party to start a primary system instead of the insider purist picking a candidate 4 months before the general and way after most people have already picked a candidate. The LP should hold open primaries, where they can, on the same date as the major parties and ditch their current corrupt system of selecting a candidate.

This. The LP's structure is a major reason I refuse to join the party.

nateerb
01-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Ah, Wild About Harry. I wrote a passionate letter to my email list back in 2000 about Harry Browne, got a few converts there. My first vote from the heart and it still feels good nearly eight years later. My vote for RP in the Wisc. primaries will be even better, and I cannot wait for November!