PDA

View Full Version : Suze Orman says Ron Paul has Zero chance

Just Come Home
01-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Heck out her reaction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0HLpuD6StI

You can contact Suze Oreman here (https://www.suzeorman.com/igsbase/igstemplate.cfm?SRC=SP&SRCN=contactsuzequestionnaire1&GnavID=7&SnavID=49)

Give me liberty
01-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Whos Suze Orman??

JMann
01-03-2008, 03:39 PM
I think they sell a lotion that will clear-up your Suzeorman.

ronpaulitician
01-03-2008, 03:40 PM
She's talking about the chances of going back on the gold standard, not about the chances of Ron Paul winning the presidency.

I bet that if you were to ask Paul himself what the chances of us going back to the gold standard (and abolishing the fed) are, he would give you a very low number.

Mandrik
In other news, there was some traffic today on the highway.

stefans
most annoying woman ever
even if she'd run on ron paul's platform, she's unwatchable

Animalm0ther3
She needs to get better at cop outs.

Johncjackson
01-03-2008, 03:42 PM
She's talking about the chances of going back on the gold standard, not about the chances of Ron Paul winning the presidency.

I bet that if you were to ask Paul himself what the chances of us going back to the gold standard (and abolishing the fed) are, he would give you a very low number.

Thanks for making rational points in a sea of..., well something.

dfalken
01-03-2008, 03:51 PM
I am sure Ron Paul would give you a high percentage as he knows that whether he is elected or not the economic cycle that we are in won't end until the world is back on the gold standard. It is called the bonfire of the currencies. All our current paper currencies are going to become worthless and slowly countries will be returning to the gold standard. I know Ron Paul believes this as well as me as I have been reading his economic papers for about a decade and we frequent the same type of economics sites and his investments are also very similar to mine. He is a huge gold bull and has been since I've been reading him.

LizF
01-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Wow...what an ass. :mad:

I thought this comment (left under the comment section of this You Tube) sums her up well:
"People like Suze Orman are given air time because they do not rock the boat. She "teaches" people how to navigate within this criminal monetary system, while at the same time never alerting them as to how the system really works. This is also why Ron Paul was not aired last night."

TwiLeXia
In other news, there was some traffic today on the highway.

rotfl

john_anderson_ii

And Paul would be 100% correct. Going back to the gold standard, or hell, just putting congress back in charge of our currency is ideologically sound. It's just about impossible to do at this juncture in time and for the foreseeable future. Well, it's impossible to do without making the U.S. a much, much poorer nation.

fuzzybekool
another zionist bitch

JMann
01-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Isn't it Paul's position to create a gold based competing currency and not replace the dollar?

yongrel
01-03-2008, 03:55 PM
is she the one who gives shitty financial advice?

jenninlouisiana
01-03-2008, 03:55 PM
I changed my opinion of Suze Ormann when I found out she is a paid spoksperson for FICO... you know the score she harps on on her shows. "FICO FICO FICO ... I can't tell you enough... FICO FICO FICO..." It's like Rudy and 9/11

And the thing about FICO is: in order to get a high score, you have to open a bunch of accounts and not use them. How is that financially responsible? I don't like that... I feel vulnerable to identify theft that way.....

ZandarKoad
01-03-2008, 03:56 PM
What dfalken said. It's inevitable. Civilizations will return to the gold standard, as they have done for MILLENNIUMS. People think that somehow human nature has fundamentally changed within the last 100 years... Noobs, go read Human Action.

ronpaulitician
01-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Isn't it Paul's position to create a gold based competing currency and not replace the dollar?
I believe that's true, in that he believes that the first step in returning the US monetary system to a system akin to the gold standard (I refer to this as returning to "a" gold standard) is to re-legalize gold and silver to be used as legal tender by private individuals.

jenninlouisiana
01-03-2008, 03:57 PM
another zionist bitch

Hey! Paul has plenty of zionists supporting him, so watch what you're throwing around as an apparent insult!

tboss
01-03-2008, 03:57 PM
She reminds me of an Orange Dumbo. She's a clown.