PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE CONFIRM ***Ron Paul Air Corps over NH by the 6th?***

Mckarnin
01-03-2008, 01:36 PM
If someone from Ron Paul Air Corps or anothr person here could get me in touch with someone/get me solid confirmation as to whether NH is covered with planes/banners on the 6th-the 9th of January I would appreciate it.

MEGAMERICAN
01-03-2008, 02:18 PM
http://www.gcnlive.com/contact.html

Our customer service hours are Monday, and Wednesday-Friday 10 am-3 pm CST
1-877-300-7645

President/CEO Ted Anderson Ext. 101

Mckarnin
01-03-2008, 02:25 PM
If someone from Ron Paul Air Corps or anothr person here could get me in touch with someone/get me solid confirmation as to whether NH is covered with planes/banners on the 6th-the 9th of January I would appreciate it.

Ok, I just got a hold of a nice woman from Ron Paul Air Corps. Their main focus is the primary day in each state. So they will certainly be in NH on the 8th. They are double checking the vertainty of the 6th for me. They are definetly not doing the 7th in NH.

***I made a mistake, not sure how I got the 9th into my head.

Yom
01-03-2008, 02:34 PM
The primary is on the 8th!

Ethek
01-03-2008, 02:38 PM
what is going on... really. I feel like the grassroots has split personality disorder.

Mckarnin
01-03-2008, 02:54 PM
what is going on... really. I feel like the grassroots has split personality disorder.

That is probably my fault in part. I shouldn't be in public forums with so little sleep. :(

xexkxex
01-03-2008, 02:55 PM

No..you do!....what?...wait....:confused:...who said that????

;):D

Ethek
01-03-2008, 02:56 PM
That is probably my fault in part. I shouldn't be in public forums with so little sleep. :(

Understandable, whats the latest info on the dates. They ronpaulaircorps.com will fly in NH when?

Liberty media will sponsor flights through ronpaulairforce.com when?

szczebrzeszyn
01-03-2008, 02:59 PM
LOL. I don't think that's the plan :)

Mckarnin
01-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Understandable, whats the latest info on the dates. They ronpaulaircorps.com will fly in NH when?

Liberty media will sponsor flights through ronpaulairforce.com when?

RonPaulAirCorps confirmed that they will fly 4 hours on the day of the primary. They also confirmed that there are currently no plans to fly on the 6th or 7th. We at RonPaulAirforce want to fly on the 6th and 7th for sure and the 8th IF we get enough funding to do so since more than one plane on primary day would not be a bad thing.

www.RonPaulAirforce.com

If you want more detailed info. ask me. I know the site is a little short on details but I am not a programmer and our programmer's plate is already pretty darn full.

Ethek
01-04-2008, 12:50 AM
I like the log... do we have time for the banner?

Mckarnin
01-04-2008, 01:01 AM
I like the log... do we have time for the banner?

The owner said that he cannot make guarantees but if we have $2000 by tommorow 1/04/08 morning he will feel confident starting to print the 30x80ft Ron Paul-Hope For America banner and it should dry on time. The clear banner with the flag and lettering is free and the turnover is shorter so we could always look into having him make one of those in case the banner doesn't dry in time for the first day...