PDA

View Full Version : Success

LinearChaos
01-03-2008, 11:27 AM
One of my best friends and his wife play wow. He is on board RP but she just didn't seem all that interested in politicking.

After the march I logged on to my main and told them about the event and how much fun it was. It motivated her to FINALLY google Ron Paul, she actually minimized the game and looked him up. She read his positions and now she is singing his praises! Great work!

TheHand
01-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Cool. Great work on your part!

hellah10
01-03-2008, 12:26 PM
awesome... it definetly was a success then... all we needed to do is convert 1 person... now she will talk to others about ron paul... and they will talk about ron paul.. etc.. etc..

Mkultra
01-03-2008, 02:42 PM
awesome job =)

Gamer4Paul
01-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Hmm, what site said our march would'nt translate into votes?

MSNBC.. ;)

gamers4paul
01-03-2008, 04:56 PM
My household WoW addict has already converted two people...and he was never in the least bit political before we started going to our local meetup.

I think that is phenomenal.

~*save yOUR game*~ RON PAUL 2008 FTW!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeSMdysK7iY)

lemur
01-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Most excellent! I've heard a few occasions of this happening since guild started and the event! This is EXACTLY what my purpose was - to let more folks hear about our Dr.

The people that whined about us being there weren't going to vote for RP anyway. So no loss if they can't deal. But the fact that we are reaching new hearts and minds, THAT is what matters.

markj
01-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Awesome!

- Gwashington - <RP Revolution> lvl 12 Paladin. :D

Mkultra
01-03-2008, 07:56 PM
The people that whined about us being there weren't going to vote for RP anyway. So no loss if they can't deal. But the fact that we are reaching new hearts and minds, THAT is what matters.
No doubt, I tried to reason with a few who kept calling me selfish and asking if I would like it if they came and parked in my yard and prevented me from leaving my house for an hour and comparing that to us marching.......... I gave up, they probably don't vote anyways.