PDA

View Full Version : Don't Miss Ron Paul on Bill Moyers Friday Night

Laja
01-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Airtime, Friday January 4 at 9 pm EST on PBS

On the Friday after the Iowa caucuses, Paul and Kucinich will give their perspectives on the results, the politics and the process as the field heads to New Hampshire. Also on the program, Kathleen Hall Jamieson, director of the Annenberg Public Policy Center, examines the campaigns and coverage in Iowa and looks at the power of the press to systematically advantage some candidates and disadvantage others

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/010208U.shtml

kushaze
01-03-2008, 11:22 AM
As much as Kucinich is the complete opposite of Ron Paul on a lot of the issues, I wonder if it would be a bad or good move to get his endorsement at this time. I don't think Kucinich is going to survive Iowa. I think Kucinich would back Paul because they are good friends and Ron Paul has an almost identical foreign policy.

maggiebott
01-03-2008, 11:25 AM
I think it was already posted that Kucinich is backing Obama.

kushaze
01-03-2008, 11:26 AM

Kucinich isn't backing Obama. He just wants his caucus votes to go to Obama in Iowa if he doesn't poll above 15% in a precinct. He would rather Obama win than Hillary in Iowa. This is no indication that he supports Obama.

amistybleu
01-03-2008, 11:29 AM

Party Lines, what an un-American move. I think it is so admirable that Ron Paul says "I could not support anybody in the Republican field" that my friends is true American conviction as apposed to Party Loyalty.