PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee and 'Revolution' uttered in the same sentence

thegr8drronpaul
01-03-2008, 10:11 AM
I was just watching CNN (Phx, AZ) and heard the CNN newswoman say something along the lines of Huckabee saying that if you support him you will be joining a revolution.

Then the video went to Huckabee and the clip didn't show him saying those words, but I'm wondering if they just didn't show that part. Again, the reporter used the 'R' word.

Kinda made me sick to my stomach.

RonPaulFTFW
01-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah i just heard that shite on CNN too.

they are trying to force the hucker into Ron Paul's narrative for some reason. Sadly, the facts are not there for fuckabee. He doesn't have the money or the support.

He certainly doesn't have the intelligence.

lew
01-03-2008, 10:13 AM
I saw a similar clip last night. I couldn't believe the outright theft of the term that Huckabee is doing.

Kasira
01-03-2008, 10:14 AM
Something like the revolution of 1917, comrade? ;)

Redmenace
01-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Haha just goes to show how scared they are of our campaign. They are seeing our success and desperately trying to adopt our tactics. What they don't understand is that they will never be successful because they don't have the message, the uncompromising credibility of Dr. Paul or the free market grassroots campaign power that we do.

Central planners, like all the other candidates, would rather die than loose control over their campaigns.

Ira Aten
01-03-2008, 10:35 AM
yeah, they are trying to heist the RP Revolution's success, because Huckabee is such a ZERO when it comes to actually motivating people.

MSNBC simply decided one day to begin claiming Huckabee was climbing, and it was a cause for claiming he has a "surge" going on.

He is a nutball, and anyone supporting him simply is being scammed, just like when Clinton ran for his first term.

Mike Huckabee is a mean spirited, shifty ass character, who reminds me of a corn pone version of Eddie Haskell.