PDA

View Full Version : Youtube: Secret Crowds will rise up today. Ron Paul will win!

extrmmxer
01-03-2008, 09:52 AM
This video will get everybody pumped up as the SECRET CROWDS of the revolution come out and vote....... Come on Dr. Paul you can do it!!! We'll rise up and suprise the hell out of everyone.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=otwKWzdu7Ps

literatim
01-03-2008, 10:03 AM
That was great.

CoreyBowen999
01-03-2008, 10:03 AM
That music was perfect for such an awesome video. Loved it :)

speciallyblend
01-03-2008, 10:13 AM
blimpin

Fields
01-03-2008, 10:18 AM
blimped.

extrmmxer
01-03-2008, 10:22 AM
CRANK THIS VIDEO UP. The secret crowds of the Revolution are coming to vote!

Gooooo Ron Paul!

extrmmxer
01-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Blimp!

AFTFNJ
01-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Blimpy Blimp

EvilEngineer
01-03-2008, 12:34 PM
blimp! Love the song, so fitting for us.

drexhex
01-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Blimpy Blimp

Bloopity Bloop

robofx
01-03-2008, 12:37 PM
This video will get everybody pumped up as the SECRET CROWDS of the revolution come out and vote....

Actually I think this kind of Paul supporter is in the majority.

I, for one, have not had the courage to put my RP bumper sticker on my car nor order & wear a RP t-shirt nor attempt to proselytize others to Paul (other than my wife.)

Even at the Philly rally, I felt reserved & private. I didn't talk to any of the 5,000 other Paul supporters that surrounded me.

And that's pretty much exactly how everyone there behaved also. Very little interaction. I do suspect Paul's going to win the presidency in a quiet, private landslide.

mexicanpizza
01-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Actually I think this kind of Paul supporter is in the majority.

I, for one, have not had the courage to put my RP bumper sticker on my car nor order & wear a RP t-shirt nor attempt to proselytize others to Paul (other than my wife.)

Even at the Philly rally, I felt reserved & private. I didn't talk to any of the 5,000 other Paul supporters that surrounded me.

And that's pretty much exactly how everyone there behaved also. Very little interaction. I do suspect Paul's going to win the presidency in a quiet, private landslide.

That's how my wife and I were the first couple times we went out. Once the conversations start, it's amazing how it feels to share GOOD values and views with others. Never had the feeling before! :D

angrydragon
01-03-2008, 12:42 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4_C2I0lKQ6g

Mandrik
01-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Great video! Very inspiring. :)

I was also pretty quiet about it, until my yard sign came in the mail. Once that was out, the shirt, car stickers, slim jims, liberty cards, etc all followed. Still, it was a big step, especially for those of whose who don't openly speak of politics with others. I honestly never thought I'd do well talking to others about RP, but I surprised myself and converted a few people. I'm not an awesome speaker, but it turns out I knew more than I thought I did. Guess all that reading was good. :)

Thumper
01-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Somebody posted a comment on YouTube asking what the song was. I am sure most people here know, but for those that don't it's Angels and Airwaves, Secret Crowds from the I-Empire album. I also posted a comment on YouTube.

JMann
01-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Great song and video. Song is by the group Angels and Airwaves and the song is Secret Crowds

From lyricsmode.com :

(If I had my own world)
(I'd build you an empire)

If I had my own world
I'd fill it with wealth and desire
The glorious past to admire
And voices of kids out walking,
Dogs, birds, planes, cleanest cars

If I had my own world
I'd love it for all that's inside it
There'd be no more wars, death or riots
There'd be no more police, packed-parking lots,
Guns, bombs sounding off,

If I had my own world
I'd build you an empire
From here to the far lands
To spread love like violence

If I had my own world
I'd build you an empire

Let me feel you, carry you higher
Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
Hear your voices sing back louder

If I had my own world
I'd show you the life that's inside it
The way that it glows when you find it
The way it survives with its families,
Friends or its enemies

Let's make this a new world
I swear you can go if you want to
I know that you have that within you
Inventing the first clean and usable,
God's greatest miracle

If I had my own world
I'd build you an empire

If I had my own world
I'd build you an empire

Let me feel you, carry you higher

Let me feel you carry you higher

RonPaulVolunteer
01-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Oh my GOSH!!!

You have BIG STEVE in this video. 1:57 mark all in red. I shared a dorm room with this guy a year ago. Where did you capture that footage??

Marceline88
01-03-2008, 01:04 PM
I was quiet and reserved and kept to myself at the KC Rally in June. I think we are just used to the old ways of ignore your neighbor, think only of yourself and never speak your mind out of fear of reprisal or looking bad. It's what this way of American life has done to us. We don't trust each other, we don't know each other.

I am sick of it. This hope is exactly what we need. It's exactly what the doctor ordered.

robofx
01-03-2008, 01:12 PM
I was quiet and reserved and kept to myself at the KC Rally in June. I think we are just used to the old ways of ignore your neighbor, think only of yourself and never speak your mind out of fear of reprisal or looking bad.

Yes, I think you are right. And I guess also the whole Nuremburg kind of feel to political rallys/movements/etc sort of freaks me out. "Heil Paul!" and all that sort of thing. :rolleyes:

JMann
01-03-2008, 01:38 PM
blimp

extrmmxer
01-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm not the producer of this video, just a huge fan. You can't get any better than the lyrics "Secret crowds will rise up together". I think were going to see it in Iowa than New Hampshire than "SPREAD IT LIKE FIRE"

This is the theme song for the Revolution!

Ron Paul will be suprising everyone!

Tronchaser
01-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Blimped... this is a really cool song that fits the rEVOLution perfectly!

Patrick Henry
01-03-2008, 02:20 PM
This video will get everybody pumped up as the SECRET CROWDS of the revolution come out and vote....... Come on Dr. Paul you can do it!!! We'll rise up and suprise the hell out of everyone.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=otwKWzdu7Ps

Placemark

tboss
01-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Great song and great vid!

PAULinSC
01-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Very inspiring song and vid. The media wont admit it, but we are strong in numbers out there rising up against the establishment.

Pics from the New Years Eve march (almost 5 miles roundtrip) in Rock Hill, SC
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1005/photos/?photoAlbumId=271319

joenaab
01-03-2008, 03:54 PM
outstanding vid. great track, strong images, polished, - blew me away. thanks for the post.

extrmmxer
01-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Come on Iowa... Lets suprise the hell out of everyone. The countdown has begun. We're getting close. The time is now for Iowans to get out there and kick off the Revolution. The "Secret Crowds" will come out and vote.

Lets hear it! Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul..........

Mandrik
01-03-2008, 05:45 PM
BTW, this song would be SO FUN on Rock Band! :)

Ron Galt
01-03-2008, 06:01 PM
omg... that song rocked. Great video.

Book those guys to play the inauguration! Rumor is the bands founder is a libertarian...

extrmmxer
01-22-2008, 03:00 PM
With recent concerns about our economy, Dr. Paul finishing second in Nevada and now Thompson has dropped out, lets give this video a boost.

Spread it like fire before Super Tuesday. The song in the video is the Revolution theme song. Continue hitting the streets and canvessing. It's working folks.