PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Pray for Ron Paul Today

patriciamikkelson
01-03-2008, 09:32 AM
Please pray and fast for Ron Paul, his supporters, and a landslide victory today in the Iowa Primary, Jan. 3, 2008
http://www.gopetition.com/online/16063.html

rooteroa
01-03-2008, 09:35 AM
uhh im not fasting. im hungry.

Airborn
01-03-2008, 09:43 AM
fasting for RP? Don't think that will help any.... being active and spreading his message will though.

Will this forum soon have a secret prayer forum like hucks army does?

jenninlouisiana
01-03-2008, 09:45 AM
I actually know a few people who are going to spend the day in prayer.

Hey, Airborn.... are you a delegate? Do you need information about the caucus?

slamhead
01-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Hell no... I am going to celebrate liberty today and eat a big greasy cheese burger without any guilt from do gooders who want to tell me what to eat, what to smoke, what to think. And as I eat that cheese burger I am going to remind myself that there are 45,000+ laws that this cheese burger is subject to before I take a bite.

Airborn
01-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Hey, Airborn.... are you a delegate? Do you need information about the caucus?

I missed the dead line to reg. to vote on Nov. 30. I am registered now though. But you have to have registered before Nov. 30 to become a delegate, right?

Aaya
01-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Please pray and fast for Ron Paul, his supporters, and a landslide victory today in the Iowa Primary, Jan. 3, 2008
http://www.gopetition.com/online/16063.html

Thanks for being so dedicated!

Just remember it's a long two months ahead of us.

fortilite
01-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Didn't realize God fixes elections. Is this like when atheletes thank God for letting them win the Superbowl? God is an Arizona voter, God can't vote in Iowa.

jenninlouisiana
01-03-2008, 09:59 AM
I missed the dead line to reg. to vote on Nov. 30. I am registered now though. But you have to have registered before Nov. 30 to become a delegate, right?

Right. Nov. 30th was the deadline to participate in the caucus in any way. bummer.

Airborn
01-03-2008, 10:19 AM
Right. Nov. 30th was the deadline to participate in the caucus in any way. bummer.

ronpaul2008.com says Jan. 9 is the last day to be registered to be counted in the caucus?

mconder
01-03-2008, 10:22 AM
uhh im not fasting. im hungry.

That's the point.

TruckinMike
01-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Thank you God, thank you for all that you have given us. Thank you for coming into our lives. And please Lord, let your light shine on the atheists and agnostics amongst us, please show them your love and salvation, And Lord, Please give us the wisdom to do what is right, help us make the best decisions in life and in this campaign, we believe this campaign is paramount in spreading your word, and saving this country. So please show us the way, in the name of Jesus' , Amen.

TM

shasshas
01-03-2008, 11:31 AM
im FASTING! ok ill pray

i WANNA be thin and sexy like POSH SPICE !!!!!!

alicegardener
01-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Last time I prayed and fasted, it was years ago to start the Israel/Palistinean peace talks. The hunger, when it happened, was like an alarm clock to say a pray. I will never know if my efforts were at all instrumental but peace talks did resume.

I already had breakfast and coffee but I can start now.

fireworks_god
01-03-2008, 12:21 PM
I always have a spiritual respect for the practice of fasting, or any experience which will bring a human outside of the normal realm of experience, a great opportunity to reflect on the nature of reality and ourselves and all....

But I just ate two huge bowls of cheesy tuna noodle casserole before I read this thread. :cool: :D

paulette
01-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Thank you God, thank you for all that you have given us. Thank you for coming into our lives. And please Lord, let your light shine on the atheists and agnostics amongst us, please show them your love and salvation, And Lord, Please give us the wisdom to do what is right, help us make the best decisions in life and in this campaign, we believe this campaign is paramount in spreading your word, and saving this country. So please show us the way, in the name of Jesus' , Amen.

TM

AMEN.

Andrew-Austin
01-03-2008, 12:25 PM
I went 3 days without eating once, weird experience.

Anyways I'll eat a couple cheeseburgers in RP's honor today.

ExpatinArgentina
01-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Would probably more practical to eat so we have our energy to help with the campaign.