PDA

View Full Version : New Americans For Ron Paul

RonPaulblican
01-03-2008, 08:21 AM
I just became an American Citizen last year.

Ron Paul makes me proud to have become an American and gives me faith that some people in the political system make sense and really care about this country.

If you are a new American for Ron Paul share your story here.

Peace, Prosperity and Liberty to you all.

Art

chiplitfam
01-03-2008, 08:23 AM
Welcome brother! Ron Paul welcomes ALL new immigrants who legally enter the USA!

Dsteenbock
01-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Welcome!

slamhead
01-03-2008, 08:59 AM
From where did you emigrate?

dfalken
01-03-2008, 09:23 AM
I became an American citizen in 1999 and ever since I've been wondering why I did that (until now). I am actually leaving the US later this year to return to my country of origin (El Salvador). I was leaving with a very bad taste in my mouth and couldn't wait to get out of here but now I am leaving with a new hope and for the first time proud of my American citizenship. My wife is from St Louis and although she felt pretty much the same way I did about her country, she now also shares my new hope and we are both involved with the revolution and about to get more involved as the our state primaries (NY) are in a month.

I have several friends in El Salvador that are hooked by the Ron Paul revolution and we are already talking about trying to spread his ideas down there. I can truly see this movement spreading throughout the globe. I have another Peruvian friend in Canada who is addicted as well (he is a professor of economics and loves Ron Paul's economic writings). By the time the general election comes around I will be in El Salvador already but I will continue to do my part from down there. There are plenty of US citizens in El Salvador and I will make sure they all vote absentee for the correct person.

I had a very negative image of the US but I am really happy to see that I was not alone and that together we can actually make things change. I have a love for macroeconomics and have been a fan of Ron Paul and his economic writings for about 10 years...but I never would have imagined his message would be welcomed like it has. I thought I was just another weirdo that actually understood what the man was saying and regularly felt sorry for him having to speak to all the idiots in congress and get mocked by them.

Let's make this happen....I know it can.

libertarian4321
01-03-2008, 10:59 AM
My wife got her American citizenship in the early 90s (does that still qualify as a "new" American?) and she loves Ron Paul almost as much as I do.

Cardinal Red
01-03-2008, 11:51 AM
And welcome aboard. We welcome support from all Americans, old and new!