PDA

View Full Version : The Split Vote

itshappening
01-03-2008, 07:24 AM
surely the neocons can see they're splitting the vote so wouldnt want to get to Super Tuesday with 5 candidates, would they?

I would rather have those 5 candidates in because it means the pluarity is more achievable but I really think more will drop out depending on the results

how cool would it be to have a debate with just 2 or 3 candidates :cool: Ron would own it

CelestialRender
01-03-2008, 07:32 AM
Rumor going around that Thompson will drop before NH. This could be bad for us.

Unless, of course, he pulls a fast one on the media and endroses RP. Not saying that's likely, by any means...I just think it would make great history.

itshappening
01-03-2008, 07:39 AM
I hope Thompson makes a last stand in SC, he will get low double digits would be great for us

so I hope he doesn't quit before then !

Thumper
01-03-2008, 07:46 AM
The more pro-war candidates that stay in longer, the better for us. It would be nice to see Huck Burn up what he has left (cashwise) to have to fight McCain and Romney.

I personally don't think that McCain, Huckabee and Thompson will be able to bring in enough donation money to stay in the fight til Super Tuesday. If they do, they won't make it past Super Tuesday.

I also don't put any stock in McCains recent "surge". This is his third (?) primary, if he had a chance he would have shown better in the past. His support seems to fall apart fast when the field narrows.