PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck And May The Force Be With You

raiha
01-03-2008, 05:19 AM
Bless all your hard-working hearts, particularly you canvassers. Well, to all of you who have given this Revolution so much of your fantastic, heart-warming energy.
I'm sure Dr Paul feels towards you just the way he feels towards his grandchildren!

Just know that here, in our little corner of the world, across the Pacific Ocean, a handful of us will be with you every step of the way, in spirit. Just wish I could send you some of this 78 F weather we're having. :cool:

I am sending you a link of a Maori War Dance. Fittingly, in this instance The All Blacks (our football team) were playing England...hey they've even got redcoats...i mean...shirts on.
Maori would perform this ritual before going into battle to psych themselves up for the vicissitudes ahead; to invoke the gods of battle and to terrify the bejayzus out of their opponents!!
So I bestow it upon you in a similar spirit...

Enjoy...and go get 'em!!:D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdMCAV6Yd0Y

Pride
01-03-2008, 05:57 AM
This is thread number 666 in 'Grassroots Campaigning.' Touch wood...

Kombaiyashii
01-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Good luck also from England (essex).

If we are vigilant enough to spot voting fraud we will do very well.

slantedview
01-03-2008, 12:05 PM
May the Constitution be with you.... always.

arbnranger
01-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Good luck and I just saw this quote I thought was cool.

"Government power is like Frodo's ring. The only person qualified to carry it, is the one bent on destroying it. Give it to Ron Paul."

SML
01-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Whatever happens out there tonight never forget the energy and hope you're feeling right now.

SML
01-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Whatever happens out there tonight never forget the energy and hope you're feeling right now.

Remember it.

Remember it and change the country.

That starts with how you live and goes on to elections on a local to national scale.

Ron Paul can still win, and even if he doesn't, the United States of America can still be saved.