PDA

View Full Version : Major Ron Paul upset in Iowa, now what?

Goeran
01-03-2008, 03:58 AM
Great article!

Major Ron Paul upset in Iowa, now what? (http://www.nolanchart.com/article884.html)

What should Ron Paul supporters and the Ron Paul campaign do in the wake of a likely poll/caucus upset? Do what they have been doing all along. Fight with no mercy and all the talent and energy that they have. It’s not enough to just sit back and say yeah there was an upset. Let’s rub it in the face of every supposed expert that said he was going no where. Let’s begin documenting and gathering all the quotes, charts, sound bits where these people try to shape outcome itself or at the very least show their ignorance by telling you how much they supposedly know.

Can you imagine one 30 second commercial after a major Ron Paul upset of just nothing but quotes and poll charts and empty suites talking down about Dr. No!! Americans need this wake up call more than anything especially on the heels of the Fox Snooz snub of Ron Paul. Americans will begin to wonder who is this Ron Paul and why have my MSM not covered him.

Micahyah
01-03-2008, 04:01 AM
This is an amazing idea.

Cut together like 1 or 2 minute clips and make that go viral.

Fox's greatest hits,
CNN's greatest hits,
etc.

LinuxUser269
01-03-2008, 04:03 AM
likely poll/caucus upset? the results are not in ......do not be negitive.......

Joe3113
01-03-2008, 04:56 AM
I've been saying this for ages. It's good that we have all the footage of them ignoring and smearing Ron. We'll make a nice documentary about how we overcame all that crap.

WaterWine41
01-03-2008, 05:03 AM
likely poll/caucus upset? the results are not in ......do not be negitive.......

read the OP's post again

user
01-03-2008, 05:05 AM
The election won't be over after Iowa, so there will still be work to do. Although, a video like this would demonstrate to people how wrong the MSM is, so it would probably help our campaign going forward.

Ron LOL
01-03-2008, 05:38 AM
I think most people find "I told you so" pretty unappealing, but there's no reason we can't WWRD and be positive about our success...just keep pushing the message that the people are waking up, not happy with what they're getting, founding fathers would be ashamed, etc.

fireworks_god
01-03-2008, 06:08 AM
New Hampshire is in the bag after Iowa. We've got Nevada and Michigan going on, but what we should really focus on is South Carolina and Florida. :cool:

jorlowitz
01-03-2008, 06:14 AM
I think it could work. Starting with Stephanopolous, through all of the 'crank' 'kook' 'nut', etc. flashing on hotair, redstate, and foxnews. It'd be great. At the end it could either segue to a success montage of "amazing, amazing" or just go to a blank screen... Message: Real Americans never say I told you so.

user
01-03-2008, 06:17 AM
I think it could work. Starting with Stephanopolous, through all of the 'crank' 'kook' 'nut', etc. flashing on hotair, redstate, and foxnews. It'd be great. At the end it could either segue to a success montage of "amazing, amazing" or just go to a blank screen... Message: Real Americans never say I told you so.
I would maybe focus on their predictions instead of the "crazy" labels. This could be our chance to leave all that behind, why remind people of them, or tell people who hadn't even heard them before?

Thumper
01-03-2008, 06:20 AM
I think RP is going to do way better than any of Frank Luntz's #'s have shown. I would love to see a youtube clip telling Frank to shove it up his @ss!

F*** you, Frank!

ecliptic
01-03-2008, 06:26 AM
I think RP is going to do way better than any of Frank Luntz's #'s have shown. I would love to see a youtube clip telling Frank to shove it up his @ss!

F*** you, Frank!

And F*** you George Stephanopoulos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stephanopoulos) - you and your CFR buddies should look up "treason" in the dictionary... you little weasel!!! SCUM!!!