PDA

View Full Version : give it up for Wyoming Ron Paul supporters !!

JohnnyWrath
01-03-2008, 03:09 AM
Awesome work showing up and being counted guys....the state may be being ignored, but Ron Paul supporters showed up and represented us...we need work done in all 50 states, and you guys came through.

Jan Larimer, Wyoming's Republican national committeewoman, said her area — Teton County, in western Wyoming — turned out several Romney and Ron Paul supporters at the precinct caucuses. About one-fourth of the county convention delegates were chosen at the precinct caucuses.

source (http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/01/03/america/Wyoming-Republicans.php)

chipvogel
01-03-2008, 03:19 AM
Thank you Wyoming

tpreitzel
01-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Awesome work showing up and being counted guys....the state may be being ignored, but Ron Paul supporters showed up and represented us...we need work done in all 50 states, and you guys came through.
source (http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/01/03/america/Wyoming-Republicans.php)

Whoa! The precinct caucuses were important, but the county caucuses will be held on Jan 5th which is where the actual selection of about half of Wyoming's delegates to the National Convention will take place. Personally, I'm a delegate to my county caucus on Jan 5th. I could submit my name for selection to the National Convention, but I'll probably defer to a fellow Paul supporter! ;) Even then, the odds that our county will select a delegate to the National Convention who supports Ron is pretty slim (lots of Romney supporters), but we'll try. Other counties in Wyoming should be more favorable to Ron Paul on Jan 5th. Even when Jan 5th is complete, about half of the delegates to the National Convention remain open and will be selected at the State Convention over Memorial Day so this process of delegate selection in Wyoming is quite long and somewhat involved. However, it's not over until the fat lady sings and she can't even be heard in Wyoming yet. :)

amistybleu
01-03-2008, 03:21 AM
I love Wyoming, especially the freedom fighters who live there.

RonPaulFever
01-03-2008, 03:24 AM
LOL...the same state that produced Dick Cheney is now crawling with Rontards :D

Larry_for_Paul
01-03-2008, 09:00 AM
Tpreitzel, thanks for all your efforts in Wyoming. This is great. I have a few humble requests or need for feedback (if I may?):

1. Are all Ron Paul supporters in Wyoming on the ball for Saturday?

2. Is it possible to convince some of the already established Republicans to go for Dr Paul at the Caucus? You know, change them from McCain or Ghouli to RP?

3. Could someone (in Western Wyoming) please film (and interview) those LDS people coming off the Romney Mormney buses? No offense to mormons as they are nice people. But Romney need to be exposed nationwide - he says he will not use his religion as president. In Wyoming he is stealing the vote with his religion.

Thanks - Go Paul

jasonjasonjason1
01-03-2008, 09:04 AM
aa

arbnranger
01-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Wyoming in da house!!!!!

Jimmy
01-03-2008, 09:08 AM
GOOD JOB:cool:

acstichter
01-03-2008, 10:30 AM
WYOMING, You're next!

Take off work or whatever you need to do to vote in the county delegate elections.

I don't know how it works but saw it was coming up on Saturday and I have trust in WY just as I have trust in Dr. Paul. We love freedom in the West and we will win for Dr. Paul and for America!

c0unterph0bia
01-03-2008, 10:30 AM
We have a state called Wyoming?

I'm just joking btw.

itshappening
01-03-2008, 10:32 AM
the problem with this party insiders election type situation is that the richest guy will tend to win, same with Montana and other states unless you're really well organized and can infiltrate the party

Cardinal Red
01-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Then Wyoming will matter. If we are third in Iowa and then, say 2nd or third in Wyoming (Maybe even first) it will show we have a credible, strong, national campaign.

acstichter
01-03-2008, 10:36 AM
The precinct caucuses were important, but the county caucuses will be held on Jan 5th which is where the actual selection of about half of Wyoming's delegates to the National Convention will take place.

Just so everyone notices... :) Let's do it!

Nyte
01-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Great job WY

Larry_for_Paul
01-03-2008, 10:48 AM
I assume all Wyoming supporters are alerted and well prepared?

Bring Slimjim's to the convention/caucus or whatever you call it. Many of those Republican insiders will be unsure on the day of the vote.

tpreitzel
01-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Tpreitzel, thanks for all your efforts in Wyoming. This is great. I have a few humble requests or need for feedback (if I may?):

1. Are all Ron Paul supporters in Wyoming on the ball for Saturday?

2. Is it possible to convince some of the already established Republicans to go for Dr Paul at the Caucus? You know, change them from McCain or Ghouli to RP?

3. Could someone (in Western Wyoming) please film (and interview) those LDS people coming off the Romney Mormney buses? No offense to mormons as they are nice people. But Romney need to be exposed nationwide - he says he will not use his religion as president. In Wyoming he is stealing the vote with his religion.

Thanks - Go Paul

1. Generally, yes, since Wyoming is a closed caucus, but I mainly have access to just information in my own county. Wyoming is known as the good ole' boy club for a reason. ;) As supporters of Ron Paul, we're trying to change that image, but it's a bit difficult for outsiders to gain a foothold in Wyoming politics. We're making progress.

2. That's a possibility and the Paul supporters in my county recognize the potential at the upcoming county conventions.

3. Personally, I don't have access to people in that area.

Ron Paul supporters are the best people in the world and I appreciate your input and effort on behalf of the next President of the United States... :)

BTW, you know this election is heating up when we delegates starting receiving fan mail from the likes of Fred Thompson, Duncan Hunter, etc. The heat is on, but I'm a firm believer in the American principles on which Ron Paul stands!
Anyone want a Duncan Hunter for President 2008 CD? ;) j/k I really did receive one, but I'm way to busy to mess with it. :)