PDA

View Full Version : weird

pilby
01-03-2008, 01:55 AM
So tonight I realized that Huckabee was on Leno and it had already started, so I went to turn it on.

I turned on the TV, and for some odd reason, it was turned to PBS. The second I turned it on, it was in the middle of saying something about getting rid of the corrupt national bank and standing up for the rights of the average American (RP coverage on PBS??). Turns out it was a special on Andrew Jackson and it went right from there into talking about the assassination attempt on him... where the guy apparently had two guns, both of which misfired.

PimpBlimp
01-03-2008, 02:02 AM
omg its a conspiracy. the tv is trying to tell you they are going to take out ron paul but it won't work because the guys gun will misfire

xexkxex
01-03-2008, 02:03 AM
omg its a conspiracy.

:D Que a random generic "It's A Conspiracy" pic....

http://conspiracylol.com/images/conspiracy.jpg

pilby
01-03-2008, 02:19 AM
:rolleyes:

.... not that this thread is in any way important. just thought i'd post instead of going to bed, like i really should.

ctb619
01-03-2008, 02:25 AM
Everyone call campaign HQ immediately! [VERY IMPORTANT!!!]

r3volution
01-03-2008, 02:28 AM
go to bed ..

xexkxex
01-03-2008, 02:31 AM
:rolleyes:

.... not that this thread is in any way important. just thought i'd post instead of going to bed, like i really should.

Awww c'mon pilby...you know that we're just fnckin' with ya...;)

I've had things like that happen to me before to. It's sort of freaky.

...things sometimes just happen at the exact right moments, don't they.

No worries though. We are going to smash the polls tomorrow!

It's still a long road ahead....and Ron Paul is going to plow right down it with us behind him ;)

...get some sleep and by the time you wake up....you can start the countdown to the results :)

chipvogel
01-03-2008, 02:35 AM
Wait a minute
I watched that PBS program too....it was about Andrew Jackson doing away with the national bank.

check out the wiki on it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson)
I'm hoping history will repeat itself