PDA

View Full Version : Operation Outsource Operators

gpickett00
01-03-2008, 01:22 AM
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE COMMENTING

The purpose of this operation is for me to make available a website with a huge list of phone numbers of potential voters. Once organized, any Ron Paul supporter should be able to access this site, download a 20 person list of phone numbers and call them. If the volunteer is ambitious and wants to call another 20 people, they should be able to download a second list of 20 phone numbers. The challenge here is that we don't want 2 volunteers to download the same 20 person list. I have no experience creating a website, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make this work. This idea will be too late for Iowa but will be able to work for New Hampshire and the states following it. Please post your suggestions on how to organize this, whether or not you know how to make a website.

Here is a sample on how it could be organized:
Operation Outsource Operators

Upcoming Primaries:
Iowa
New Hampshire
Michigan
Nevada
South Carolina
Louisiana

^^^Those will eventually be real links leading you to a subpage

Each states subpage will contain a giant list of downloadable excel files containing 20 phone numbers each.

A big challenge is making sure that there is a way that no one list is downloaded by the same person. That way we don't have 2 volunteers calling the same list of 20 people. That could be bad.