PDA

View Full Version : New web site launch!

Question_Authority
01-03-2008, 01:09 AM
I am soon going to officially announce the launch of my new web site. But I need feedback about additional content AND I need people to submit more youtube songs. I cannot seem to find them all!

http://ronpaultunes.com

It is a way to bring together and showcase all (or most) of the wonderful ROn Paul songs that have been written and performed. I think it shows how diverse we are, how creative we are, and how much we are inspired by our candidate.

(I wonder how many Mitt Romney songs there are?)

Also, I am starting a chipin in order to get enough money to send out a press release to the media.

http://grannies.chipin.com/pr-for-ronpaultunescom

This could be one of those quirky things the media will pick up on.

More info to come, more web site updates to come, but I need some help and feedback...

THANKS!
Liz Comeau
Seacoast NH meetup organizer and long time RP activist in NH (since day one)

EDIT: I am now going to bed, so will be unable to reply until morning. I am a freakin' ZOMBIE.

drexhex
01-03-2008, 01:14 AM
Actually, that's quite nice!

pazzo83
01-03-2008, 01:16 AM
This is a really good idea, nice job!

jorlowitz
01-03-2008, 07:11 AM
looks good! will you add an about page with some contact info so visitors can email site suggestions and new videos. also, maybe a top 10 list? or how about a little "who is ron paul" blurb or page so unfamiliar visitors could learn more.

Airborn
01-03-2008, 07:22 AM
I am a freakin' ZOMBIE.

not only that, but this is your 666 post. ;)

Nice website, I didn't see the "freedom train" song on there.

voytechs
01-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Nice, neat songs too.

Drknows
01-03-2008, 07:57 AM
this is a great site!

Question_Authority
01-03-2008, 08:05 AM
looks good! will you add an about page with some contact info so visitors can email site suggestions and new videos. also, maybe a top 10 list? or how about a little "who is ron paul" blurb or page so unfamiliar visitors could learn more.

Good ideas, yes!