PDA

View Full Version : Help Win South Carolina! Important!

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 12:42 AM
This Saturday there will be 60 students coming to Horry County to go door to door for Dr. Paul. 60 is great and all, but we only know 20 are coming for sure as far as I am aware of.

Soooooo......... this is where you guys come in.

If you're near SC or you can get down here to help out do it! (The founding fathers pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor to fight for liberty, remember)

We really could use more people, so if anyone on here knows how to get this going better its time for you to step up lol!

I believe the students that are coming are going to be staying for 8 days, which is not very long at all. We have a LOT of precincts to cover, and a LOT of people to see, and NOT a lot of people to do it with. We're looking at about 15 people in Horry County already, at best, then maybe another 15 from around I suppose but they will have precincts to cover as well, and then maybe another 15 at best from North Carolina. Add that to the 20 students and we have 65 people at the very best right now, which is not much.

I know that this type of thing has been worked well in Iowa and is still being done a lot in New Hampshire, and its past time for it to get going in South Carolina.

And its more critical in SC than anywhere else because the grassroots is going to have to carry Paul to victory in South Carolina because this state has been severely neglected by both grassroots efforts and the official campaign, and we're looking to lose here with a 2nd place finish at best right now.

So if you don't like the sound of that its time to help and do whatever you can.

If you need more info feel free to ask, and if you can help with this somehow feel free to join our meetup as well, its the Horry County Myrtle Beach meetup group. If there's like some special way to find meetup groups on meetup let me know because I don't use it that much lol. We have a site setup to coordinate this effort also, and we will have things such as transportation, housing, and walk-list captain people covered.

Understand Ron Paul will not finish 1st in South Carolina as things are now, and the grassroots is going to need to be simply astounding here to make up for the lack of attention from the official campaign. And the grassroots doesn't get any credit for helping here a lot either as no major projects or efforts have targeted here like they have New Hampshire and Iowa, and South Carolina is just as important as NH and more important than Iowa. And don't give me the line if I want something done then do it either because its not like I can get a huge project going for SC because I don't know how, and don't have popular opinion behind me either, and I'm doing everything that can be done at a local meetup level too of course. Its time for the popular opinion about South Carolina to change on here, and for everyone to WAKE UP to the reality that we are about to take 2nd at best in a VERY important state.

So to those that got the door to door efforts happening in Iowa and New Hampshire on the grassroots level, SC needs your help.

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 12:53 AM
bump

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 12:58 AM
this is important people, only oh every single republican winner has won SC.....

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 01:05 AM
bump I am really getting irritated about SC being ignored like this thread or any thread talking about reality, which is us losing here in SC.

JiMMy_247
01-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Justinc is right on the money. SC has always picked the person that goes on to be the republican winner... every time. And yet there has been very little interest in SC yet from our brothers and sisters beyond its boarders-we need help!

DRV45N05
01-03-2008, 01:11 AM
60 students aren't coming to Horry County. They're coming to South Carolina. And we're hoping to get more.

35 have been allocated to Horry County, with the expectation that many Facebook "yeses" won't show and that some will arrive for a part of the 4-13 vacation. There should be at least 20 people there every day.

JiMMy_247
01-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Ads generated by grassroots efforts would be good, since the campaign doesn't feel compelled to share Ron Paul's message with SC over the airwaves yet. Really any influx of support would be good. I am holding a meeting tomorrow for the Greenville SC group to discuss final strategies. If ANYBODY is interested in supporting in anyway, feel free to contact me directly or maybe just help breathe life into this thread by sharing your thoughts/ideas.

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Yay! Someone else finally spoke up for SC! Even though its someone else in SC here..... :(

But this fact that SC always goes to the winner and that we are not looking to win SC and that the campaign nor the grassroots seems to either believe this or want to do something about it is a very scary and sobering reality.:(

And yet still no one will even say that yeah SC is kind of important, maybe there should at least be a tv ad running here?

I mean if nothing changes I fully expect for there not to be a single television ad ran for Paul here. After we said Paul needed to get here in the middle or start of November, the campaign said he would be here at the end of nov., and he came at the very end, the 31st if I remember correctly. Then when they were told they already needed to be running ads like a month before then, they said they would start after Christmas. (?) Then they still after New Years have yet to run a single television ad.

And the grassroots just talks about this and that for Iowa, New Hampshire, Michigan, and Nevada even at times which we're almost certain to win anyway, but NEVER SC???

People its time to wake up and get this changed. Seriously. If it wasn't for Paul himself I would be throwing in the towel now thanks to the neglect from the campaign and grassroots that has put us in a tough spot in SC that has made the situation extremely unlikely to turn out well for Paul in the end.

There is still barely, possibly just enough time to turn this around, but the grassroots has really got to start acting in SC to turn this around.

Spirit of '76
01-03-2008, 01:19 AM
*bump for Caroline*

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 01:19 AM
60 students aren't coming to Horry County. They're coming to South Carolina. And we're hoping to get more.

35 have been allocated to Horry County, with the expectation that many Facebook "yeses" won't show and that some will arrive for a part of the 4-13 vacation. There should be at least 20 people there every day.

Lovely. I figured there was a good chance I misunderstood something. 60 for the entire state is practically nothing in my opinion to turn around the damage that has been done through a lack of attention.

How many people did we get to New Hampshire? Because we will need to get at least that same number to SC I think.

And how did the effort really get going? Did the campaign do the majority of the work or was it mainly the grassroots, and if it was the grassroots who are the people that made it succeed? Because they need to be contacted whether it was the campaign or grassroots.

I mean something's got to change here. We've got to get grassroots efforts aiming at SC too and the campaign has got to start airing ads on tv here. Of course if they have not planned to do that yet then its too late, and we won't ever have any here like I said.

ZzzImAsleep
01-03-2008, 01:22 AM
I know some people moving to SC, but they wont be there until Sunday :(

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Sunday's fine, they can still go door to door!:D

We have lists and everything!

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 01:26 AM
This info was posted under the SC section by our meetup group's organizer, which is much better than what I provided you all with lol:

"Contact sc@ronpaul2008.com and volunteer now.

The focus is on Iowa and New Hampshire, but a key battle is underway in the "First in the South Primary" - South Carolina on Saturday Jan 19th. Super Tuesday is greatly influenced by what happens here in SC. We need a win for Ron Paul.

Your help is needed door to door in SC. We are canvassing in the following key areas:
Charleston
Columbia
Greenville - Spartanburg
Horry County (Myrtle Beach area)

These key areas produce over 65% of the Republican vote in past Republican primaries.

Your help is needed on the ground going door to door. There are tens of thousands of undecided voters we need to reach. Students for Ron Paul are coming Jan 4th - Jan 14th but we don't have enough to get the job done.

Contact sc@ronpaul2008.com and volunteer now or go to http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/south-carolina/.
Limited housing is available for those coming from out of the area.
If you want to work in the Myrtle Beach area, also go to http://ronpaulsc.camp7.org for information on this effort and to sign up as a door to door volunteer."

JiMMy_247
01-03-2008, 01:26 AM
I gave a brief report in another thread recently concerning progress here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=70768&page=2

We really have made some headway, but the truth is that in the last month or two we have been completely INVADED by the other campaigns. We owned this place through the summer and up into the fall.... but now our yard signs are being taken down as fast as they go up and Headquarters for other candidates started popping up... and sooo many signs from the other campaigns. That combined with the TV ads from every other candidate-we basically just got blindsided.

SC hasnt really captured the imagination of our masses yet, which is sad. Like stated earlier SC is VERY important in picking the candidate. SC is a wierd state though. Lots of social conservatives like Iowa, but because of things like being the first to secede from the union AND being the sate thats integral in the creation of the Gadsden Flag:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

So at its core, this place is ripe for Dr. Paul's message. We can win this state, but not the way things are going i fear.

raiha
01-03-2008, 01:27 AM
I've sent your request to a Southern Forum I frequent. I know for sure one friend from SC is full of energy and he has a friend who is a dj on radio. They both intend to vote RP. He may even be on board on this forum. Anyway he is a networker!!

Good Luck!

Could be very significant that SC is the home of Fort Sumter!!;)

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 01:29 AM
I gave a brief report in another thread recently concerning progress here:

We really have made some headway, but the truth is that in the last month or two we have been completely INVADED by the other campaigns. We owned this place through the summer and up into the fall.... but now our yard signs are being taken down as fast as they go up and Headquarters for other candidates started popping up... and sooo many signs from the other campaigns. That combined with the TV ads from every other candidate-we basically just got blindsided.

SC hasnt really captured the imagination of our masses yet, which is sad. Like stated earlier SC is VERY important in picking the candidate. SC is a wierd state though. Lots of social conservatives like Iowa, but because of things like being the first to secede from the union AND being the sate thats integral in the creation of the Gadsden Flag:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

So at its core, this place is ripe for Dr. Paul's message. We can win this state, but not the way things are going i fear.

I couldn't agree with your analysis more. I just put out 50 Ron Paul signs earlier tonight, and there had to be just as many Huckabee and Thompson signs along the way, and some Romney signs.

Most people are undecided but Huckabee is gaining support extremely fast here, and if he wins Iowa he could win big here very, very easily.

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Also Charleston is a hot libertarian and independant area from what I have heard. I never knew that and can't confirm its true, but who knows, if it is then we could take that area from Huckabee, Romney, and Thompson easily.

JiMMy_247
01-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Key phrase in SC though: Open Primary! Just one more thing to add to the list of things concerning our untapped potential.

You're right huckabee is rising here too, but a lot of people are actually leaning to Thompson as well.... because they want what the perceive to be a "true conservative". Political analysts say that if he doesn't drop out then this will be the state he will take to help raise his stock. We all know he will do horrible in the early states though and will be out, so a lot of people will be without a candidate of choice here ...reason #3,596 that SC is ripe for the taking-if the Revolution wants it.

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 01:46 AM
This has dropped again? I have a feeling if this was "Help Paul win Michigan" or "Help Paul win NH" it wouldn't be dropping because everyone thinks those states are waaaay more important than SC, and Michigan is nothing in importance compared to SC. Most campaigns consider SC the most important state to win, but Paul's says New Hampshire and I guess they're right, and it certainly is just as important as SC. My point is SC is extremely important to WIN.

Not finish in 2nd.

And thats what we're going to do if the campaign and grassroots does not change its attitude about whats happening here.

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 01:49 AM
Key phrase in SC though: Open Primary! Just one more thing to add to the list of things concerning our untapped potential.

You're right huckabee is rising here too, but a lot of people are actually leaning to Thompson as well.... because they want what the perceive to be a "true conservative". Political analysts say that if he doesn't drop out then this will be the state he will take to help raise his stock. We all know he will do horrible in the early states though and will be out, so a lot of people will be without a candidate of choice here ...reason #3,596 that SC is ripe for the taking-if the Revolution wants it.

Well Thompson used to be more popular than Huckabee but that was only back when everyone thought Huckabee had no chance because the media was keeping him down like Paul. Once they supported him to try to stop Paul he got really popular, and now he is getting very popular here. I think SC is going to be between Huckabee and Paul mainly, but Thompson and Romney are also huge factors here and could still pull out a win here.

And thats why a 4th place finish in SC for Paul IS a real possibility if nothing changes.

JiMMy_247
01-03-2008, 01:56 AM
From an article i just read:

"There has never been a candidate to lose the South Carolina primary and successfully capture the Party’s nomination for President."

We need to win it-and we are going to need help to do it.

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Yeah I know there's only so much we can do without help, and I'm honestly not sure now if it can be won since it looks like not a single tv commercial for Paul will be ran here. This is going to be like an all grassroots uphill fight for SC, and yet the grassroots is under the impression SC is not an important state, not even as important as Michigan or Nevada.:confused:

JiMMy_247
01-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Well i gotta head to bed for now-got work in the morning. I hope something changes soon, believe me i feel your pain. Ive been waiting to see "SC" show up in a popular thread for a while now. Ive been trying to push the jeremiah black ads... thats slow going there though. BTW anybody else going to the debate on the 10th in Myrtle Beach-or at least gonna hit the town for it?

JiMMy_247
01-03-2008, 07:43 AM
blump

roversaurus
01-03-2008, 07:50 AM
bump

itshappening
01-03-2008, 07:59 AM
this is important, I hope the official campaign has a plan for SC

Adamsa
01-03-2008, 08:02 AM
From an article i just read:

"There has never been a candidate to lose the South Carolina primary and successfully capture the Party’s nomination for President."

We need to win it-and we are going to need help to do it.

They should put "since 1980" in there.

Bern
01-03-2008, 08:06 AM
SC is critical to pushing the momentum from Iowa & NH into frontrunner status. I wish i could break away to help out in SC. I'm willing to $upport a OLFD group for SC if one exists to help those who can help with time and presence.

PlaytoWin
01-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Justin,

Email me your phone number:

betmd2003@yahoo.om

Dan Klaus
01-03-2008, 08:46 AM
Good luck fellas - wish I were stateside and in a position to help directly by going door-to-door...bump..

ronpaulbillboards
01-03-2008, 09:14 AM
We are raising funds to launch a billboard in South Carolina!
We have raised over $1,000 already and plan to hit key areas in the state.
You can help increase awareness for Ron Paul's Presidential run by joining us in this effort.

We currently have a huge digital billboard in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and our launch in downtown Manchester, New Hampshire should be any day now just in time for the primary.

Please visit ronpaulbillboards.com for more info and to donate to to our billboard fund.

Harold

rancher89
01-03-2008, 09:19 AM
There's a large contingent of NC people going down to the Ft. Mill, Tega Cay area this Fri (5th.)

We had nearly 200 people in Rock Hill for the NYE march earlier this week from as far away as Asheville, NC. It was an incredible day, several meetups combined their forces for a big rally. We had an inpromptu meetup afterwards and talked about future endeavors.

The Charlotte area meetups are committed to helping SC in the primary on the 19th. I have volunteered to be a poll watcher and will sign up as soon as the sign up sheet gets to me. (I have also signed on to be a "remote" poll watcher for Iowa today.)

SC is incredibly important

bump

Larry_for_Paul
01-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Rancher89 that's great and that's the spirit.

The campaign is overloaded with Iowa and NH now. Let's do some brainstorming from us nationwide to help the enormous effort the grassroot is doing right now in S.C.

Operation SC Jan 5-Jan 19:

1. Get the Blimp up to South Carolina ASAP. Alert meet-up groups and follow up on the ground below the blimp. Who can contact the Blimpers?

2. Donate to Billboard.com and the LA Caller group? Where are they?

3. Slim-Jim tsunami in South Carolina. Can we Fed-Ex it to you?

Add/delete ideas and then we have a list by the end of the day. I suggest Rancher89 controls the list.

rancher89
01-03-2008, 09:40 AM
LOL

I got nominated! So be it, I'll look in everyonce in a while and see what's up.

icon124
01-03-2008, 09:47 AM
don't you guys think if RP does good in the first four states or so he will gain a lot more support in SC...It seems like the plan for the campaign is to get national recognition from doing good in the first few states....once that happens it's just a snowball effect

LibertyEagle
01-03-2008, 09:53 AM

Call for Paul.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=43444
------------

Donate to Operation Broadcast Freedom so that TV ads can be run there.
http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/

What about contacting Vijay to see if he would relocate his Operation Live Free or Die operation to S. Carolina, after the New Hampshire primary?

LibertyEagle
01-03-2008, 09:54 AM
SC is critical to pushing the momentum from Iowa & NH into frontrunner status. I wish i could break away to help out in SC. I'm willing to $upport a OLFD group for SC if one exists to help those who can help with time and presence.

You might want to talk to Vijay. Who has his contact information?

wgadget
01-03-2008, 09:58 AM
This Saturday there will be 60 students coming to Horry County to go door to door for Dr. Paul. 60 is great and all, but we only know 20 are coming for sure as far as I am aware of.

Soooooo......... this is where you guys come in.

If you're near SC or you can get down here to help out do it! (The founding fathers pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor to fight for liberty, remember)

We really could use more people, so if anyone on here knows how to get this going better its time for you to step up lol!

I believe the students that are coming are going to be staying for 8 days, which is not very long at all. We have a LOT of precincts to cover, and a LOT of people to see, and NOT a lot of people to do it with. We're looking at about 15 people in Horry County already, at best, then maybe another 15 from around I suppose but they will have precincts to cover as well, and then maybe another 15 at best from North Carolina. Add that to the 20 students and we have 65 people at the very best right now, which is not much.

I know that this type of thing has been worked well in Iowa and is still being done a lot in New Hampshire, and its past time for it to get going in South Carolina.

And its more critical in SC than anywhere else because the grassroots is going to have to carry Paul to victory in South Carolina because this state has been severely neglected by both grassroots efforts and the official campaign, and we're looking to lose here with a 2nd place finish at best right now.

So if you don't like the sound of that its time to help and do whatever you can.

If you need more info feel free to ask, and if you can help with this somehow feel free to join our meetup as well, its the Horry County Myrtle Beach meetup group. If there's like some special way to find meetup groups on meetup let me know because I don't use it that much lol. We have a site setup to coordinate this effort also, and we will have things such as transportation, housing, and walk-list captain people covered.

Understand Ron Paul will not finish 1st in South Carolina as things are now, and the grassroots is going to need to be simply astounding here to make up for the lack of attention from the official campaign. And the grassroots doesn't get any credit for helping here a lot either as no major projects or efforts have targeted here like they have New Hampshire and Iowa, and South Carolina is just as important as NH and more important than Iowa. And don't give me the line if I want something done then do it either because its not like I can get a huge project going for SC because I don't know how, and don't have popular opinion behind me either, and I'm doing everything that can be done at a local meetup level too of course. Its time for the popular opinion about South Carolina to change on here, and for everyone to WAKE UP to the reality that we are about to take 2nd at best in a VERY important state.

So to those that got the door to door efforts happening in Iowa and New Hampshire on the grassroots level, SC needs your help.

What are the dates for this? Jan 5-the primary? What arrangements are being made? Do you have to be a student?

I'll post this thread to our meetup group here in ATL. BTW, there are some ATL people who are now freezing for Paul in Iowa, and I bet they'd be happy to come help in balmy SC. Heheheh.

RobS
01-03-2008, 10:00 AM
lol, stop knocking Michigan :(

Not like the threads I post get any legs either, people are way to fkin interested in diagnosing everything said on TV :0

Don
01-03-2008, 10:15 AM
The national campaign has hardly been ignoring South Carolina. We have been on radio for weeks, T.V. starts today. We have 3 offices and a great field staff. We have mailed a couple million pieces there. I have, myself, spent about a month and a half in the state and will be back for the last 10 days before the election. Ron will also be in S.C. a lot this month.

That being said, there is so much that the grassroots can do to help. The other campaigns have arrived, but they lack the support and resources to really reach into the rural and small communities that will produce 35% of the vote. Canvassing in areas that other candidates ignore is hugely important and only we have the activist base to do so effectively.

There are 5 phone banks and activities going on everyday at the SC offices, so please get involved. I love our chances in SC, but it is up to us!

LibertyEagle
01-03-2008, 10:16 AM
The national campaign has hardly been ignoring South Carolina. We have been on radio for weeks, T.V. starts today. We have 3 offices and a great field staff. We have mailed a couple million pieces there. I have, myself, spent about a month and a half in the state and will be back for the last 10 days before the election. Ron will also be in S.C. a lot this month.

That being said, there is so much that the grassroots can do to help. The other campaigns have arrived, but they lack the support and resources to really reach into the rural and small communities that will produce 35% of the vote. Canvassing in areas that other candidates ignore is hugely important and only we have the activist base to do so effectively.

There are 5 phone banks and activities going on everyday at the SC offices, so please get involved. I love our chances in SC, but it is up to us!

Well Don, then please have the campaign send out an email requesting this help and telling them who to contact.

Larry_for_Paul
01-03-2008, 10:22 AM
Great Don, together we are dynamite.

Let's slim jim South Carolina!

itshappening
01-03-2008, 10:28 AM
great to hear Don, best of luck with the SC campaign

rancher89
01-03-2008, 11:18 AM
links

email address
mailto:sc@ronpaul2008.com

link to official SC site on ronpaul2008
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/south-carolina/

If you want to work in the Myrtle Beach area, also go to
http://ronpaulsc.camp7.org/

Check in with the local meetup in your area
Check in with the meetups in Greenville, Charleston, Columbia as well as Rock Hill and Greer

rancher89
01-03-2008, 11:29 AM
not to mention the subforums on each state, NC and SC

We need a subforum for this PLEASE

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=72656

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 06:42 PM

Radio IS the campaign in SC. That and people getting pissed off at automated calls that were stopped like a month ago because of that, and they were illegal. Oh, and yes there used to be good mail, but I have not seen that and I was getting mail, so I'm wondering if that has slowed down.

I'm glad you have been in the state, but Paul has hardly been here. I disagree with you saying that, and 2 weeks from the election is not time to be here. Luckily however, SC is very strangely mostly still undecided which is odd for SC because its usually mostly decided like a month ahead of time.

Canvassing in rural areas is good, but we don't seem to have enough people to do it. My meetup group is struggling to canvass just the Myrtle Beach and Conway areas of Horry County, much less all of it.

And the other campaigns, at least Thompson and Huckabee, ARE reaching rural areas just as much as we are because they are stronger here than anywhere else in the nation pretty much.

Calling is in the same situation as going door to door and canvassing, there simply aren't enough people willing to do it here. They have begged for people to call, and few have been willing to do it, and I have personally probably put out like literally 1/3 of all the Paul signs in Horry County. I put out a ton last night and thats what I'm spending tonight doing as well. And then Saturday I will be going door to door. But we need help because things are not going well here, I'm telling you. If you think everything is looking good for Paul in SC close to how it is in NH, then you're dellusional because we are looking at 2nd place here right now.

I'm thrilled to hear there is an effort to get a billboard in SC. I will be sure to let everyone in the meetup group I'm in know, and I will have one of the organizers email the other SC organizers in case this is not known to some people yet. I didn't know about it so I guess its very possible they don't either.

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Rancher89 that's great and that's the spirit.

The campaign is overloaded with Iowa and NH now. Let's do some brainstorming from us nationwide to help the enormous effort the grassroot is doing right now in S.C.

Operation SC Jan 5-Jan 19:

1. Get the Blimp up to South Carolina ASAP. Alert meet-up groups and follow up on the ground below the blimp. Who can contact the Blimpers?

3. Slim-Jim tsunami in South Carolina. Can we Fed-Ex it to you?

Add/delete ideas and then we have a list by the end of the day. I suggest Rancher89 controls the list.

The campaign has been good for sending us stuff. We have more slimjims than we can give out at the moment. We may need signs shortly though, I'm not sure exactly how many we have but what I saw today could be used within the next 4-5 days if we keep putting them out at the rate we have been lately.

1 and 2 are great plans though.

A fourth idea is to encourage people to come down here to go door to door. Thats what we're focused on right now because its what the campaign wants I think, and it will allow us to find out where we stand even better. Right now we're leading Horry County over Huckabee, but the overwhelming majority is undecided so we could easily slip all the way down to 3rd in Horry County. The overall state I am not sure of however.

And if the television ads start today, I have not seen one and I have had a tv on since about 4:30, and its 8 now, so I'm doubtful unless that person is from the campaign and knows that is true.

rancher89
01-03-2008, 06:47 PM
(quote)We need a stickied thread for polls or a subforum........ (Quote)

BUMP

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Also I personally think it would be much more effective to contact someone organizing a meetup group than contacting one of the offices here in SC. Contact one of the meetup groups in the same place or close to a campaign office, or contact the meetup group in Horry County which I'm in also. Why the campaign did not set up an office in Myrtle Beach or Conway is beyond me, Romney, Thompson, and Huckabee all have I believe because its a little important in SC.:rolleyes:

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 07:01 PM
blimp

rancher89
01-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Did you see the sticky in the SC thread in caucauses and primaries?

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Idk, I may have but I don't remember, but if anything important is under any section other than grassroots central it gets no attention anyway. So if I'm reposting something that is there I probably would have posted it here anyway to get some people's attention.

If you can't come to SC write letters here. We can get you the addresses, although I think there is already an effort for that underway correct?

Edit: Just looked, and yeah I have seen that thread.

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 07:12 PM
blimp

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 07:21 PM
ronpaulblimp

justinc.1089
01-03-2008, 07:28 PM
a blimp?