PDA

View Full Version : Larry King Fiasco Explanation From HQ - Dr. Paul Filmed it, They Didn't Air it

ronpaulfan
01-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Posted on dailypaul
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/19538

kushaze
01-03-2008, 12:05 AM
When will it be on then?

jhabers
01-03-2008, 12:06 AM
i guarentee they are waiting to see how he does in Iowa, when he does good they will show it

Troyhand
01-03-2008, 12:07 AM
We need to try to get a phone call on air demanding Larry explain why he didn't air his Ron Paul interview. Tell em whatever is needed to get on the air. But we need to confront him with this obvious censorship.

ronpaulfan
01-03-2008, 12:08 AM
i guarentee they are waiting to see how he does in Iowa, when he does good they will show it

Larry can pound his 90 year old **** into a brick wall :mad:

ClayTrainor
They'll probably air it after the caucus... King's demographic is predominately democratic, and I think that's why they put that suze lady on, she was pushing for obama or hilary.

If ron paul does well in iowa, and then has the LK interview in the same night, We will be on track for absolute victory in NH! :D

Our position is very good, LK airing tonight would've helped, but the media has played these tricks since the beginning, so im not too upset about it anymore... the media's bias is a huge source of the revolutions strength i think.

rfbz
That was pretty lame of CNN, or whoever made that decision. On the night before the Iowa primary, they have a choice between Suze Orman and a presidential candidate and they go with Suze Orman (who is on TV ALL the time essentially saying the same thing every time)?

fortilite
01-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Maybe the Stossel interview will finally air if tomorrow turns out good.

ronpaulfan
01-03-2008, 12:09 AM
They'll probably air it after the caucus... King's demographic is predominately democratic, and I think that's why they put that suze lady on, she was pushing for obama or hilary.

If ron paul does well in iowa, and then has the LK interview in the same night, We will be on track for absolute victory in NH! :D

Our position is very good, LK airing tonight would've helped, but the media has played these tricks since the beginning, so im not too upset about it anymore... the media's bias is a huge source of the revolutions strength i think.

You're assuming they will air it. I believe they're more likely to can the interview. :mad:

Ronin
01-03-2008, 12:17 AM
What pisses me off is they wasted Ron's time right before the caucus. I'm sure he has better things to do than do an interview that isn't going to air.

RevolutionSD
01-03-2008, 12:17 AM
CNN is walking the fine line.
They want to cover their asses in case rp does well.
but, they ARE afterall the establishment media who wants their establishment candidates to win, so they will not PROMOTE paul in anyway.

plain and simple, the orders came from the higher ups to pull the plug on paul.

walt
01-03-2008, 12:18 AM
We need to try to get a phone call on air demanding Larry explain why he didn't air his Ron Paul interview. Tell em whatever is needed to get on the air. But we need to confront him with this obvious censorship.

This explanation doesn't make sense, the Larry King web site said Suze Orman at 11AM today, 2PM, 5PM and even now - it was even questioned on this board by some people even HQ confirmed it.

I don't think Ron was ever supposed to be on today.

DesignerJoes
01-03-2008, 12:19 AM
ASK THE CAMPAIGN TO HAVE SOMEONE let them know what site we could download this film from. it could be from ANY site , it really doesn't matter.

We could then share and convert formats of this film on this forum.

Someone could post it on youtube.

ClayTrainor
01-03-2008, 12:20 AM
You're assuming they will air it. I believe they're more likely to can the interview. :mad:

I dont think they would dare. They saw what we did to fox, when they excluded ron from the forum.

Like i said, i beleive the revolution would only grow stronger if they use these tactics, CNN knows this....

DesignerJoes
01-03-2008, 12:20 AM
I don't see why any of the above would or might be illegal ?...any one else ?

xexkxex
01-03-2008, 12:23 AM
They better not just put it on the internet only...like that ABC interview with john stossel.

....bastards :(

austin356
01-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Its good if they wait until say next monday or tuesday.

pinkmandy
01-03-2008, 12:27 AM
After the caucus Dr. Paul will be in high demand for airtime and ratings. Then King will play the interview...that's my guess. Pure greed on King's part. He wants to be "cool" after the caucus. :p CNN has done a decent job today of giving Paul coverage, let's wait and see what happens. The Situation Room chat was just awesome!

BrettCates
01-03-2008, 12:28 AM
this can only be portrayed as a direct attack on the campaign...... We need to flood CNN.

Salamando
01-03-2008, 12:30 AM
There was never any mention by Larry King or CNN that Paul would be on. I even checked their website and nothing was said. Mr. Snyder probably misspoke or we misunderstood him, this isn't the fault of CNN or Larry King.

Richandler
01-03-2008, 12:32 AM
In case you guys didn't know the media is trying to plan out its schedule. Have you ever heard someone say the media decides the elections? Well it's largely true. They plan the things they can control far in advance. If they interview Paul it could very well be a good sign that CNN believes he is doing a lot better than they show. That being the case, putting Ron on King's show would be Ron's first interview since doing such and such in Iowa.

ronpaulfan
01-03-2008, 12:32 AM
There was never any mention by Larry King or CNN that Paul would be on. I even checked their website and nothing was said. Mr. Snyder probably misspoke or we misunderstood him, this isn't the fault of CNN or Larry King.

You're wrong. They had it displayed on the website ALL DAY. They only took it down when it was obvious they weren't airing the interview.

wildflower
01-03-2008, 12:37 AM
You're wrong. They had it displayed on the website ALL DAY. They only took it down when it was obvious they weren't airing the interview.

Salamando was talking about CNN, not rp2008.com

But even if CNN didn't publicly state it was going to be on tonight, they still could've given the impression it would be on soon, and then decided to hold on to it until a later time, to see how well Paul does in Iowa. That's what it sounds like, imo.

webaform
01-03-2008, 12:38 AM
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Thursday night.."Plus, hear from the candidates themselves.."

They pre-taped for Ron. Ron won't be reachable around Midnight. Too busy partying Thursday.

tgannaway89
01-03-2008, 12:44 AM
So this mention of Paul to Suze Orman while taping the show... is it on Youtube yet?

rfbz
01-03-2008, 12:45 AM
that's going to be kind of odd if they air it tomorrow. "well the numbers are coming in and RP is at 3rd place, but here's an interview from yesterday where he talks about not knowing how well he's going to do"

Salamando
01-03-2008, 12:47 AM

They pre-taped for Ron. Ron won't be reachable around Midnight. Too busy partying Thursday.

They taped him as a guest, I'm sure the stuff for tomorrow will be live so if he wins we'll see him live. It makes no sense to show a taped interview when people want to hear the results and such.

webaform
01-03-2008, 12:51 AM
They taped him as a guest, I'm sure the stuff for tomorrow will be live so if he wins we'll see him live. It makes no sense to show a taped interview when people want to hear the results and such.

Thursday: Iowa Caucus

Live coverage of the Iowa caucus results. Who's in, who's out. Plus, hear from the candidates themselves...and Bob Woodward on the road to the White House. Watch at a special time, Midnight ET!

Midnight ET. Lot of taped stuff. Think they pre-taped Paul to save some time. Busy day tomorrow.

chiplitfam
01-03-2008, 12:51 AM
CNN knew exactly what they were doing. Keep the Iowa caucus people from hearing him. Period

TheIndependent
01-03-2008, 12:55 AM

There we go.

Swmorgan77
01-03-2008, 12:56 AM
That was pretty lame of CNN, or whoever made that decision. On the night before the Iowa primary, they have a choice between Suze Orman and a presidential candidate and they go with Suze Orman (who is on TV ALL the time essentially saying the same thing every time)?

Agreed. LAME, LAME, LAME!

Myerz
01-03-2008, 12:58 AM
I am Larry King.......I can't be seen with a loser!!

Oh....you're a winner? Please...come on my show!!!

Swmorgan77
01-03-2008, 12:59 AM
that's going to be kind of odd if they air it tomorrow. "well the numbers are coming in and RP is at 3rd place, but here's an interview from yesterday where he talks about not knowing how well he's going to do"

Maybe that's the whole point.

sanjeevjain
01-03-2008, 01:24 AM
So the conclusion is ... Dr. Paul's campaign was again caught blind sided by media tactics.

Way to go.

I am more worried about Campaign Incompetency than Media ignoring Dr. Paul.

Menthol Patch
01-03-2008, 01:24 AM
This is crazy! They did not even air his interview with Larry King?! This is insane!

Just Come Home
01-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Larry King "Live"

Just Come Home
01-03-2008, 01:27 AM
So the conclusion is ... Dr. Paul's campaign was again caught blind sided by media tactics.

Way to go.

I am more worried about Campaign Incompetency than Media ignoring Dr. Paul.

Whatever you say 12 post idiot troll...

Menthol Patch
01-03-2008, 01:27 AM
This is absolutely revolting.