PDA

View Full Version : RP on Sean Hannity - 1/2/08

rachmiel
01-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Really sorry if this has been posted already, but I was really shocked at how much this guy warmed up to RP after a couple minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQIlNVbttuM

hillertexas
01-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Yea..."he will come around"

Malakai0
01-03-2008, 12:20 AM
Wow he did so good! He holds his ground well, explains his positions with proper history, and makes sure he cuts in and finishes his statements!

<3 RP

evadmurd
01-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Not a bad interview considering Hannity. Would have loved to see it on TV. Hannity is trying to cover his ass. Good coverage for the pre-caucus eve.

TuningIn
01-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Both sides seemed like they already knew what the other was going to say and it came off as rushed. It reminded me of one of those choreographed bo staff fights where the action just gets ridiculously fast - clickety clackety.

MooCowzRock
01-03-2008, 12:29 AM
but....but.....I thought Hannity was part of the big conspiracy against Ron Paul....

:rolleyes:

Great interview, props to Ron Paul and Hannity.

Feelgood
01-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Just went to Hannity.com to see what is being spewed in the forums now, and go tthis message.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Contempt of HOST

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Imagine that. Im guessing he doesnt like my sig. Anyways, he has a poll on his front page, and of course Ron Paul is missing from it. If you do a "site search" for Ron Paul, you get "no results" returned. What an idiot. :)

http://www.clanjyd.com/banned.jpg

Bowie
01-03-2008, 01:07 AM
but....but.....I thought Hannity was part of the big conspiracy against Ron Paul....

:rolleyes:
On Fox News he is. This is his radio show, where he isn't under surveillance from higher-up suits.

I have nothing against Hannity and don't believe in a literal conspiracy, but there are conspiratorial elements in the mainstream media of which Hannity does play a part, deliberately or not.

raiha
01-03-2008, 02:47 AM
Thanks for posting this. Been waiting for someone to do it!!!

:D:D:D

Captain Shays
01-03-2008, 07:35 AM
You guys are all kelly belly for Hannity now. As far as I'm concerned, he still needs to be kicked in the balls.

Peace&Freedom
01-03-2008, 08:09 AM
Our stance towards Hannity is representative of the mutual coming together that will need to happen following a Paul nomination victory. If we really want him to get the GOP nod, and thus the whole party apparatus behind him, we're going to have to find a way to work with the party neo-cons (NOT philosophically, but campaign wise to get Paul elected). Get ready to hold your nose.

jab
01-03-2008, 08:11 AM
I agree.. He's even being a jerk on the interview.. Just not being overt about it like on TV.

wgadget
01-03-2008, 08:14 AM
There is only one explanation for this:

MONEY.

CJLauderdale4
01-03-2008, 08:32 AM
WOW!!

Ron Paul stood his ground, and even through past Sean InSanity events (post-debate polls, etc.) in Sean's face, and Sean took it. That was great.

It was also good to see the NYU dropout get a nice history lesson from Dr. Paul. Much of this history was never taught to me, and I had to research much of it on my own after hearing Dr. Paul in the May debate talk down Rudy.

Sean's bought and paid for by the neo-con MSM...

Ozwest
01-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Hannity has got lots of lemons to suck. He's just peeling the skin now. :D

Adamsa
01-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Our stance towards Hannity is representative of the mutual coming together that will need to happen following a Paul nomination victory. If we really want him to get the GOP nod, and thus the whole party apparatus behind him, we're going to have to find a way to work with the party neo-cons (NOT philosophically, but campaign wise to get Paul elected). Get ready to hold your nose.

If Hillary is the opponent, Ron could be a transexual drug dealer and still be supported by the GOP.

Ozwest
01-03-2008, 08:59 AM
If Hillary is the opponent, Ron could be a transexual drug dealer and still be supported by the GOP.
They're already supporting Rudy, isn't he a transexual drug dealer?

Eli
01-03-2008, 12:38 PM
That just brightened my day!