PDA

View Full Version : Friends, I'm Starting to Feel STOKED!!!

BuddyRey
07-15-2007, 04:01 AM
All last week, my mom and I set up a little Ron Paul Campaign HQ at her flooring store. Any half-decent segue into political conversation with potential clients would be enough to let us slide into our (subtle) endorsements of Ron Paul. To our amazement, about 85% of the folks we talked to said they'd never heard of him! :eek: But of course we forgave them and helped them acquaint themselves with Doc Paul. Generally, the more people listened, the more receptive they became, and I have a feeling we genuinely turned a few folks into RP supporters! And of course, we offered each client some Ron Paul gear (buttons, bumper stickers, and those very handy Ron Paul liberty cards!)

I even got a chance to proselytize at my local sandwich shop, handing out RP cards to interested parties like stocking stuffers from some giddy libertarian Santa Claus!

Not ONE person was dismissive of Ron Paul's message, and MOST expressed genuine interest, vowed to investigate him on the net and talk to their friends!

This is a grassroots effort, but through simple community interaction, we can affect more change than all the think-tanks and TV ad time combined! I am more convinced than ever that a Ron Paul Presidency is not only possible, but inevitable, when the people are informed that they have real choice in '08!

rpf2008
07-15-2007, 04:15 AM
keep up the good work, I'm trying to tell at least one person a day about him. I've yet to get any negative feedback.

Razmear
07-15-2007, 04:41 AM
Great job!
And as an Off Topic aside, if your company can use this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Domain-Name-CarolinaFlooring-biz-Profits-to-Ron-Paul_W0QQitemZ270143701274QQihZ017QQcategoryZ3767Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Your welcome to it at no charge, don't think it's going to sell on Ebay and I have no use for it anymore.

eb

LizF
07-15-2007, 05:04 AM
I doff my cap to you Buddy Rey! Great work! :)

FreedomLover
07-15-2007, 09:47 AM
If the big media won't tell anyone about Ron Paul, then the people will, 1 by 1.
Nice job man, Do you have little Rp cards and brochures on the desk? :cool:

ecliptic
07-15-2007, 09:53 AM
If the big media won't tell anyone about Ron Paul, then the people will, 1 by 1.
Nice job man, Do you have little Rp cards and brochures on the desk? :cool:

The big media are dying a slow painful death. They deserve to die ( by "die" I mean of course "go out of business") and the sooner the better. Why not help speed the demise of Old Media by promoting a total boycott of Corporate media? Do not mix this effort with Ron Paul's campaign, of course. Just plant that little seed where appropriate and help bring an end to state propaganda disguised as "news".

Three little things will make a better world for our children:

1. BOYCOTT CORPORATE MEDIA

2. DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS

3. REJECT GOVERNMENT TYRANNY