PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Compliment / Fred Dis.

MikeStanart
07-15-2007, 03:53 AM
I found this linked on another forum....

Not sure if this has been posted yet.... but this is a HUGE Compliment to Ron Paul at the very end....

while at the same time majorly dis'ing Fred..

I got a laugh.

http://news.bostonherald.com/politics/view.bg?articleid=1010133

Dan Klaus
07-15-2007, 06:20 AM
Myspace is Paul’s space

Republican Rep. Ron Paul of Texas is not only the most popular presidential candidate on youth-focused social network Internet sites such as facebook.com and myspace, but he now has raised more funds than presidential hopeful Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), according to ABC News.

Paul now has a remarkable $2.4 million, compared to McCain’s $2 million. His successful campaigning and strong fund raising are a sign of the surge in grassroots support that he has received.

He is now in third place behind candidates Rudy Giuliani ($18 million) and Mitt Romney ($12 million), but he is remaining positive. In a ABC interview, Paul was quoted as saying, “I think some of the candidates are on the downslope, and we’re on the up slope.”

It’s good to know that at least some presidential candidates are genuine and optimistic.

Excellent article..thanks for sharing this...

BuddyRey
07-15-2007, 06:25 AM
This great piece from no less a paper than THE BOSTON HERALD!!! :eek:

If we can keep our forward momentum, I have a feeling there's a major sea change on the horizon for us, especially with major press like this!

qedtanya
07-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Loving it, loving it!