PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else a bit concerned about voting fraud?

defcreative
01-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Not to pick at a sore subject, nor to put on the tinfoil hat but is anyone else concerned about the possibility of voting fraud for the Iowa caucus?

With all of the stories about problems from fellow Ron Paul supporters with things like Romney's supporters buying votes for straw polls, is anyone concerned?

me3
01-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Nope not concerned. Ever since people made a new thread about this twice a day for the last month, I have lost my fear. :D

r3volution
01-02-2008, 10:43 PM
if you or any1 else is concerned all you need to do is go to Ron's site to see what you can do about it .

ronpaulfan
01-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Very concerned. It happened during the Iowa Ames Straw Poll just a few months ago. Watch this video about it.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/nPyrcrVGL4o/default.jpg
Ron Paul: Insider on Ames, IA Straw Poll Voting (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPyrcrVGL4o)

Cunningham
01-02-2008, 10:44 PM
From what i've heard each caucus place can have an observer watch the count. There are no voting machines. I really think it'll be hard to have fraud there as long as the campaign has observers at all the caucuses.

Finn
01-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Yes, I am. Negative side of me sees all this failing because of this.

I trust nothing after watching the Hacking Democracy documentary.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Not to pick at a sore subject, nor to put on the tinfoil hat but is anyone else concerned about the possibility of voting fraud for the Iowa caucus?

With all of the stories about problems from fellow Ron Paul supporters with things like Romney's supporters buying votes for straw polls, is anyone concerned?

I'm concerned, but I trust the campaign has plans to deal with such things, if the need arises.

Got Liberty?
01-02-2008, 10:47 PM
This definitely concerns me. :(

chewbacca
01-02-2008, 10:52 PM
I am concerned but not horribly. Romney wouldnt spend 40 million billion of his own dollars if he could simply rig it, and romney would for sure. So yeah its a concern, but I am optimistic it wont happen.

defcreative
01-02-2008, 10:55 PM
if you or any1 else is concerned all you need to do is go to Ron's site to see what you can do about it .

I am not sure where this info is, link?

Finn
01-02-2008, 11:05 PM
I am not sure where this info is, link?
You never get any answer. There are people who seem to think all is fine and dandy but in reality that is not true.

Fingers crossed.